Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Watkins named First-Team Freshman All-American by Football Writers Association
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,468

Football Player Update: Watkins named First-Team Freshman All-American by Football Writers Association

Jan 10, 2012, 11:19 AM

Watkins named First-Team Freshman All-American by Football Writers Association

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shocker / 12 preseason Rankings.

Jan 10, 2012, 11:24 AM

Come on he was ACC Freshman of the Year and National freshman of the yr. No way he wasnt making first team LOL.

NOW ESPN HAS ALREADY MENTIONED PREDICTIONS FOR 12 PRE SEASON RANKINGS. CLEMSON AT # 5. HMMMM. As a Loyal Clemson fan that makes me nervous b/c we do better being under radar. Then again as ESPN analyst said you cant deny youth and speed that we have.

Any one else nervous about possible top 5 perseason ranking?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shocker / 12 preseason Rankings.

Jan 10, 2012, 11:43 AM

No b/c that is where we should fit. Taking in consideration what we have coming back, what we have red shirted, and what we have coming in. With an all purpose DC, we should stay a consistant top 10 team all season. Could be wishful thinking on my part. Second year of the Morris offense, we should be one of the highest scoring offenses out there, and I believe we will be. I know we are losing D Allen, but we are reloading with Ford. Second team Oline was just as good as first team this year. I see another 10 win season along with beating the coots. Yes, the coots are going down in the Valley in 2012....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snap count says the 2nd team OL didn't play much

Jan 10, 2012, 4:32 PM

Without question the OL is what worries me the most going into next season. This will be even more so the case if Freeman leaves early (I would be surprised if he did). Aside from Freeman and Thomas the 12 OL is essentially untested. I don't like relying on Fr on the line but that may the position we are in if there isn't some improvement by the older guys in the off-season.

The DL is also going to be fairly young but lots of those guys got good snaps this season and should be able to step up there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,468
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic