Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Harper works out for two teams
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: Harper works out for two teams

May 31, 2013, 9:44 AM

Harper works out for two teams

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: Harper works out for two teams

May 31, 2013, 10:37 AM

am i the only one who doesn't look at Harper as a Clemson guy? He didn't try while at Clemson and was scared to take a hit. I hope the best for him, but he needs to learn how to get effort before a team will take him.

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

May 31, 2013, 11:16 AM

What a thoughtless thing to say. In my mind, anyone who ever suited up for this team & this university is a "Clemson Guy". I also thought he did a pretty decent job here.

May 31, 2013, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Harper works out for two teams ]

Disagree. The effort he gave in the 2010 FSU game was incredible. It's a shame we couldn't make kicks or capitalize on driving it up and down the field on them all night.

Also, he came back and got his degree after leaving early.

That's impressive in my book.

I don't consider fans like CU Tiger Time to be true Clemson

May 31, 2013, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Harper works out for two teams ]

fans because they judge others according to their narrow viewpoint. I wish JH the best of luck!

Wow...What a #### thing to say about a Tiger...I hope you

May 31, 2013, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Harper works out for two teams ]

are the only one who thinks that...What a crappy fan... And ### does "learn how to get effort" even mean? Maybe you're just dumb as ####...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds like someone who never played a competitive second

May 31, 2013, 12:28 PM

in their life

Go replay the @Auburn game on your DVR.***

May 31, 2013, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Harper works out for two teams ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, I would say,....

Aug 1, 2013, 2:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Harper works out for two teams ]

that you are the one that is not a Clemson guy. I don't care who they are...if they chose to done the Orange and Paw, they are and always be a Clemson guy. Whether you like his style of play or not, or if he was the worst player we have ever had (which I don't agree with), he is and always will be a Clemson guy.

May 31, 2013, 1:50 PM

He was a great talent when he was with Clemson, and I wish him the best.

That said, I've alwasy had a problem with him leaving early. There was no reason for him to do so since he wasn't a statistically outstanding player, and his draft position suffered as a result. If he had stayed his senior year, he could have been a pretty high draft pick. Can you imagine what he would have done in Chad's offense his senior year?

I completely agree with you, I think players should stay

May 31, 2013, 3:16 PM

until they are seniors. The rare exception would someone like CJ. I tought he could've reasonably entered after his junior year but he came back and became a #9 pick, it even helped him. On the other hand, you never know what the personal situation is. I thought Dwayne Allen should've returned and I wonder if he wishes he had stayed.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic