Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: ESPN: Making the case for Tajh Boyd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: ESPN: Making the case for Tajh Boyd

Jun 24, 2013, 10:48 AM

ESPN: Making the case for Tajh Boyd

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're truly blessed to have Tajh

Jun 24, 2013, 10:58 AM

An OC can only do so much. The QB is the leader of the offense and it's him that has to make the plays and at times call something different from Morris as to what he sees on the field. Case in point there were times last year that a run play was called but he saw a one on one in the RZ for our WRs and changed the play, and each time we got a TD.

Just seeing all that he's accomplished in two years as the starting QB is amazing and he can and will do them again this year. I actually agree with HD that should he go 2-1 against those three, though I think he goes 3-0, the trophy should be his.

Last year his numbers weren't far off of Johnny Manzeil yet he wasn't even invited to the Heismen, reminds me of what happened to CJ

Tajh off the field is good as Tajh on the field. IPTAY

Jun 25, 2013, 10:08 AM

Club of Greenwood had Clemson Day recently and Tajh signed autographs for 2 1/2 hours non stop. Posed for pictures and hugged and high five a thousand kids. Not one time did he ever, ever look like he wanted to be any where but right there doing that. Also Coach Brooks, whom is a class act, brought down about 14 players and a few cheerleaders. The players and cheerleaders were class acts also. I remember college and what I was doing and sitting in the hot sun playing nice to a bunch of kids was not my idea of good time. The cheerleaders were truly in awe of how many little girls wanted their autograph and proud to do it. I attended USuC day a week later I am not going to bash young kids who are doing what they think is right, playing sports at USuC but it was a night and day difference between the the 2 schools. I knew we had high character kids but after witnessing it up close I am so proud to be a Clemson fan no matter what the score is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: ESPN: Making the case for Tajh Boyd

Jun 24, 2013, 11:01 AM

How about 3-0!

How great would it be for Tajh to bump P. Rivers

Jun 24, 2013, 11:04 AM

from the ACC Record Book!? Hate. That. Guy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have to keep Tajh away from the "ESPN Logan Thomas curse"

Jun 24, 2013, 11:07 AM

Tajh has to rise above being praised by ESPN to show he is one of the best.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2013, 11:11 AM

Hopefully he doesn't get overshadowed by our defense. How good our defense depends on if he wins the heisman or not. I think our defense will step it up this year, we won 11 games with them, we can win 13 this year.

We don't even need a good D just an average one

Jun 24, 2013, 11:13 AM

Few teams can match us on offense, UGA might actually have the best shot at that, but as long as the D can play average or above average then we should tear through our schedule.

Re: We don't even need a good D just an average one

Jun 24, 2013, 11:40 AM

That's true. I thinking this georgia game is gonna be a shot out. Whose ever defense can last until the fourth quarter or whose ever offence has the ball last might win.

Very true. The better our defense plays, the more touches

Jun 24, 2013, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: ESPN: Making the case for Tajh Boyd ]

Boyd gets. They played great against LSU and Tajh got 100 touches. With 80-100 snaps per game, with our offense, you can't help but have obscene numbers.

Our defense is the key.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Careful Heather...

Jun 24, 2013, 11:22 AM

Logan might get jealous from all of the attention you are giving to Tajh ;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's tall enough to rise above it. He's so tall!

Jun 24, 2013, 11:54 AM

He must be good!

Jun 24, 2013, 11:40 AM

Several years ago, I talked with Terrance Ashe's brother and he told me Tajh was going to be the man at Clemson. Proof is in the pudding as they say.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Needs to beat the Coots

Jun 24, 2013, 11:55 AM

to be the best CU QB historically, IMO

I'd say the Sammich lady is spot on....for a change!***

Jun 24, 2013, 1:00 PM

Heather Sammich writes like an 18 year old

Jun 24, 2013, 5:32 PM

She couldn't make a better argument against McCarron than "Ask him how the A&M game went" ???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic