Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Daniel Rodriguez tweets about Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,156

Football Player Update: Daniel Rodriguez tweets about Clemson

Jun 5, 2013, 9:51 PM

Daniel Rodriguez tweets about Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy

Jun 5, 2013, 10:19 PM

Deserves playing time

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: Daniel Rodriguez tweets about Clemson

Jun 5, 2013, 10:35 PM

Out working every team in the country will give you the upper hand in conditioning and performing your job. Without those two, a team can't expect to win championships. And surely not a National Championship. NC teams has to be at there best every game. But without some luck to come with us/Clemson, our chances shrink without LUCK. I'm sure that luck got us a game winning 4th and 17 over LSwhoU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ball definitely has to bounce your way

Jun 6, 2013, 5:35 AM

to get into the NC game. I noticed that it did happen to the Tigers on the road to the 1981 NC. You have to be talented, work as hard as is possible in being prepared for every game, and have luck. Bad officiating can also come into play.

Back to Rodriguez, he is definitely setting a good example for other players and is surely an inspiration.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Football Player Update: Daniel Rodriguez tweets about Clemson

Jun 6, 2013, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Daniel Rodriguez tweets about Clemson ]

You are right that the ball needs to bounce your way sometimes to get that crystal trophy, but it's kind of like Bear Bryant said, " it's funny how the ones who work the hardest seem to have the best luck". I think it takes some luck, too, but the hard, smart work pays huge dividends, and this team has a focus and leadership I like.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy

Jun 6, 2013, 11:16 AM

should do a Gatorade commercial.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,156
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic