Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Chad Kelly finished with Twitter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: Chad Kelly finished with Twitter

Jul 18, 2013, 8:09 AM

Chad Kelly finished with Twitter

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like Chad's attitude - heir apparent to Boyd?

Jul 18, 2013, 8:16 AM

Stoudt would be my favorite then Chad then Watson! However, let the competition decide next Spring - Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: Chad Kelly finished with Twitter

Jul 18, 2013, 8:35 AM

Smart move. Focus on your health and Clemson football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

besides, Instagram is all the rage now***

Jul 18, 2013, 8:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are so yesterday Francis

Jul 18, 2013, 8:51 AM

It's Vine now

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

I'm not on the Vine***

Jul 18, 2013, 9:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's because you're old as cutigerbob would say

Jul 18, 2013, 9:22 AM

Vine is pretty dang cool

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

if you have the attention span of a goldfish, yes***

Jul 18, 2013, 11:53 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My attention span is probably a little longer than a

Jul 13, 2012, 10:42 PM

WHAT?

Hey look something shiny!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

#swag***

Jul 18, 2013, 9:06 AM

^^^You're too old to use that word***

Jul 18, 2013, 9:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

he could pull a hammy...***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Doesn't have the #swag***

Jul 18, 2013, 9:25 AM

i can still busta move for 9 innings...

Jul 18, 2013, 9:27 AM

but i can't go on 3 days rest anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I forgot you had a walkon scholarship

Jul 18, 2013, 9:29 AM

"Washington and Lee University provides a liberal arts education that develops students' capacity to think freely, critically, and humanely and to conduct themselves with honor, integrity, and civility."

i was way ahead of the curve in freely/critically...

Jul 18, 2013, 9:35 AM

honor/integrity, but i overslept the day they taught humanely/civilly.

it happens.

Re: i was way ahead of the curve in freely/critically...

Jul 18, 2013, 9:45 AM

lbu still hunting on baited fields?

Jul 18, 2013, 9:48 AM

that ain't right.

Hey CUTigerbob!!!!***

Jul 18, 2013, 9:50 AM [ in reply to ^^^You're too old to use that word*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reunited and it feels so gooooooooooood***

Jul 18, 2013, 9:54 AM

Yes....for a few days I was singing "I will Survive"***

Jul 18, 2013, 9:58 AM

^^^Jealous cuz you don't have your own fan club***

Jul 18, 2013, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Reunited and it feels so gooooooooooood*** ]

what goes on in indian land stays in indian land...

Jul 18, 2013, 10:08 AM

thank gawd.

;)

Re: what goes on in indian land stays in indian land...

Jul 18, 2013, 10:12 AM

We meet at the Ritz in Buford, S.C. about 1/2 way.

i hate to be a nudge, but buford or beaufort?

Jul 18, 2013, 10:17 AM

i'd like to warn family & friends.

;)

Re: i hate to be a nudge, but buford or beaufort?

Jul 18, 2013, 10:50 AM

You have friends?

yes...

Jul 18, 2013, 11:06 AM

intelligent ones.

Let's see...GWP, Franc, lbu....yeah that's the governing

Jul 18, 2013, 11:15 AM

board of MENSA right there smh

i just hope franc gets his hair cut before

Jul 18, 2013, 11:26 AM

the induction ceremony. he's still sportin that 70s look.

Can someone please explain why every word is capitalized?

Jul 18, 2013, 9:09 AM

It's making my eyes bleed.

#swag***

Jul 18, 2013, 9:21 AM

Oh okay, thanks.***

It drivves me crazy!

Jul 18, 2013, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Can someone please explain why every word is capitalized? ]

i sHOULD tWEET hIM bACK lIKE tHIS.

Got your attention didn,t it?***

Jul 18, 2013, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Can someone please explain why every word is capitalized? ]

that's the other reason he's quitting twitter***

Jul 18, 2013, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Can someone please explain why every word is capitalized? ]

Because he hit the shift key,***

Jul 18, 2013, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Can someone please explain why every word is capitalized? ]

Well, I'm glad I caught that news update

Jul 18, 2013, 10:10 AM

Please let us know what Charone Peake Instagrams for lunch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

He was hitting that stuff pretty hard. Like 15 twits a day.

Jul 18, 2013, 11:29 AM

Yeah I said twits. Deal with it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've done three different twits in one day...

Jul 18, 2013, 10:03 PM

but that was 10 years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesnt Matter, you can't fix stupid.

Jul 18, 2013, 11:58 AM

The damage has been done.

smart man

Jul 18, 2013, 12:13 PM

Good competition for QB1 coming up. I dont know mich about CS but would have pegged kelly to play prior to injury. Watson will be the best down the line but a redshirt will really benefit him.

Yep, Chad needed to spend more time on Ball than his Twit...

Jul 18, 2013, 1:13 PM

Good luck young Man..and I think you have a lot of talent, will power, competitiveness..and will do well at Clemson when all is said & done.

Also, hope Uncle Jim is healing, strong & receiving lots of love.

gOTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Must Be Annoying Having To Hit The Shift Key Every Word.

Jul 18, 2013, 2:36 PM

Yep, It Is.

Didn't know Twitter took up so much time but fine w/me***

Jul 18, 2013, 9:55 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: Didn't know Twitter took up so much time but fine w/me***

Jul 18, 2013, 10:05 PM

Maybe it's distracting to read and figure all that chit out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic