Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First trip to Clemson this past weekend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

First trip to Clemson this past weekend

Jun 2, 2014, 9:31 PM

I have a friend who is a die hard Clemson fan. Me and him went to Charlotte this past weekend and on the way home he wanted to stop by Clemson. I must say that y'all have a beautiful campus. We walked around pretty the whole campus, saw the stadium and walked down tigertown. Honestly, I never really understood why Clemson got so many good recruits out of MY home state but it only took one trip to understand why. I can honestly say I fell in love with the place and I told my friend I would love to come to a game in the fall and see what the game day atmosphere is like. I've seen plenty of Clemson games on TV and watched the rubbing the rock and running down the hill tradition but I want to see it first hand. Just wanted to stop by and share my experience. You now have another fan rooting for Clemson (as long as their not playing my gators lol). Oh and by the way I hate the "coots" just as much as yall. Never heard the term coot before but that's what my friend calls SC lol. Good luck this season, hope to see some of you in the fall

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: First trip to Clemson this past weekend

Jun 2, 2014, 9:34 PM

game day is like few other...come back

Clemson is a special place...miss it everyday

thank goodness for eyes on clemson

http://www.clemson.edu/webcams/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2014, 9:36 PM

great post.. thks.. hope U make it up this fall

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2014, 9:39 PM

Home game weekends are great, come to a game in the fall and check out what we wait for on a yearly basis.

Jun 2, 2014, 9:43 PM

It's great to hear that you had a good time in Clemson and have reaffirmed what we know and love about our alma mater. We are very blessed to have had the opportunity to spend 4+ years there.
You should definitely check out a game. Gamedays are UNREAL!

Go Tigers!

Hey GatorFAN..would love to play your Boys...anywhere! ***

Jun 2, 2014, 9:54 PM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2014, 9:58 PM

Well we both hate the coots and the seminholes. Seems like we have a lot in common for enemies.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2014, 10:07 PM

Well Gator fan, if you have the opportunity to be around a coot fan for more than one minute, you'll understand why they are despised by so many. Glad you enjoyed your visit. Come back again soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually like FSU

Jun 3, 2014, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: First trip to Clemson this past weekend ]

My fiance graduated from FSU so I have to like them lol. SC is actually the only team I really don't like, Spurrier is a prick and the fan base is awful

Thanks Gator fan, and don't Gamecocks just suck out loud?

Jun 2, 2014, 10:46 PM

We laugh when we beat them and beat ourselves up for losing to their pathetic #####. Always pandering for respect. They've come on here bragging about Florida's Natty's.

thanks for all the positive responses! forgot to stay one thing though..

Jun 2, 2014, 10:46 PM

Please beat the DAWGS!

A scok phopah?

Jun 2, 2014, 10:59 PM

Oops

yeah, that was pretty bad.***

Jun 2, 2014, 11:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: thanks for all the positive responses! forgot to stay one thing though..

Jun 3, 2014, 12:26 AM [ in reply to thanks for all the positive responses! forgot to stay one thing though.. ]

> Please beat the DAWGS!

Wait, so is Bleedorange09 the OP Gator??? wth

meant to say on that on my account

Jun 3, 2014, 9:59 AM [ in reply to thanks for all the positive responses! forgot to stay one thing though.. ]

Staying at Michael's house and didn't know he was logged in. He's got a hot girl friend and he's at work. Should I? Lol

If you can make it up for a big game - get ready for

Jun 2, 2014, 10:50 PM

goose bumps like you've never experienced at a game. And that's before the coin is even tossed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad you liked it. Come back for a game

Jun 2, 2014, 10:53 PM

sometime. Wish we'd do a home and home with y'all

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Jun 2, 2014, 11:09 PM

Glad you liked Clemson. It's definitely something else.

Go Tigers!

Jun 2, 2014, 11:38 PM

Come on up and experience God's country on Gameday first hand, 80k+ tiger fans will be here to welcome you.

Jun 2, 2014, 11:39 PM

Come on up and experience God's country on Gameday first hand, 80k+ tiger fans will be here to welcome you.

I hope my son gets the same feeling. He is only three but

Jun 3, 2014, 8:19 AM

his mother is a coot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic