Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First score of the game with UGA...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

First score of the game with UGA...

Aug 5, 2013, 7:19 PM

They win the toss, keep the ball. UGA gets decent run back on kick off, ball on UGA 45. Richt decide to stretch the field but calls a short pass over the middle. Clemson player bursts in front of the ball and takes it to the house - PICK 6!

I love our offense with Morris, but I have always LOVED defense. Can't wait to see this group pick it up with UGA.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

0-0

Aug 5, 2013, 7:29 PM

only gets better from there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The reason this country has a future.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO

Realism is a rare thing these days...***

Aug 5, 2013, 7:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Realism is a rare thing these days...***

Aug 5, 2013, 7:49 PM

especially on here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Derogatory or not? I'm not sure, but I try to be. That's why,

Aug 5, 2013, 7:58 PM

Clemson by 10+...

Message was edited by: SOLOS®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Derogatory or not? I'm not sure, but I try to be. That's why,

Aug 5, 2013, 8:45 PM

How do you figure that when Clemson only has a passing game and no decent running game to go with their passing game to take the pressure off Boyd and the offensive line?

Re: Re: Derogatory or not? I'm not sure, but I try to be. That's why,

Aug 5, 2013, 8:52 PM

Change your name backwoods stupid! Deerhunters would never say anything that stupid!

How do you figure your 3-4 will slow down our O,

Aug 5, 2013, 9:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Derogatory or not? I'm not sure, but I try to be. That's why, ]

shut our running lanes, or get pressure on Boyd for that matter? You'll have what, 3 or 4 returning starters on D? I know one starting db only misses the first two games for his DWI. You're D is simply young. You think better than LSU's last year which was filled with current NFL rookies? Admitted that you're O is much better than LSU's was last year, but we'll have improved, NOT digressed on D. I'm sure anyone would expect a drop off in your first game replacing as many starters on D as y'all did. Our O will see no drop off. Roderick McDowell saw a good many positive carries for us, most notably against SEC JugerNots, the coots and LSU. We have a tremendous freshman in Tyshon Dye at rb too. We actually get 4 or 5* recruit's to live up to their potential, not still be 2nd on the depth chart after 3 years in the program.
#REDICULOUS!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How do you figure your 3-4 will slow down our O,

Aug 5, 2013, 9:44 PM

We'll be running out of the 4-2-5 during the clemson game. No db is suspended for two games and it was the kicker that was charged with bwi.

Then I apologize. Tough to keep all of

Aug 5, 2013, 9:58 PM

the thUGA athlete's arrests straight. I thought a db was out as well as your kicker? 4-2-5 huh? Well good! 4-2-5 with how many returning starters again? Yea, that'll make a difference. Always let's you feel extremely reassured that you're staff completely changes their scheme because they can't play the way they want for fear of matching up with us huh? That's called playing the way we force you to. Any logic to that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't understand football schemes very well do you?

Aug 5, 2013, 10:02 PM

By saying the team will play in a 4-2-5 he's insinuating they will play out of the Nickel most of the night. UGA played out of that set about 50 percent of their snaps last year. They aren't just "changing schemes" as you put it.

Wow! Thanks for the explanation.

Aug 5, 2013, 10:09 PM

Yes, 5 dB's is a nickel and 6 is a dime. 50%? Then why do y'all say you run a 3-4 if you stay in nickel 50% of the time? Now, back to the entire point I was making. I don't care what you run, you're running it with a bunch of kids that have NEVER STARTED a college game.

Re: Wow! Thanks for the explanation.

Aug 5, 2013, 10:35 PM

We can say the same thing about Clemson to as far as your linebackers go and your secondary.

Re: Wow! Thanks for the explanation.

Aug 5, 2013, 10:37 PM

Really?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

False

Aug 5, 2013, 10:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow! Thanks for the explanation. ]

right now our 3 starting LBs has started a significant amount of games, in the secondary Travis Blanks started 8 games last year and CBs Breeland and Robinson has started a good amount of games along with Peters who started a few games toward the end of the season

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: False

Aug 5, 2013, 11:28 PM

Well my mistake,I thought Clemson lost 2 starting linebackers to the Draft or graduation this past season.

That's next year and 1 DB that may start. The rest return.***

Aug 5, 2013, 11:31 PM

if y'all spend over 1 week on the 4-2-5, y'all are selling

Aug 6, 2013, 5:58 AM [ in reply to Re: How do you figure your 3-4 will slow down our O, ]

out to stop an acc team, and ruining your sec chances ! your base d is the 3-4, and with the # of new starters y'all have,they will need plenty of practice time as a unit (1's and 2's,etc.). if you spend most of fall camp installing and practicing the 4-2-5, usuc will kill y'all in week 2.
just a guess, but if y'all are in the 4-2-5, your guys will have even fewer reps than a normal 1st time starter, which hurts even more against an offense like ours. pretty sure richt will work longer on his base d.

Re: if y'all spend over 1 week on the 4-2-5, y'all are selling

Aug 6, 2013, 8:48 AM

That's what we ran most of last year was the 4-2-5 because that is the best way to defend against a spread offense. It's the same thing that Alabama runs most of the time. And talking about the secondary that's the only one that is really young,our front 7 has had some playing time especially the linebackers.

I doubt Clemson's rushing will equal GA's but I expect our

Aug 5, 2013, 9:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Derogatory or not? I'm not sure, but I try to be. That's why, ]

passing to be close to double.

No way you pass for 800 yards ***

Aug 5, 2013, 9:53 PM

nm

Re: No way you pass for 800 yards ***

Aug 5, 2013, 10:03 PM

OK - SO UGA will pass for 400 yards according to you.

Please give me your minimum of UGA rushing yards so I'll know your definition of "field day" from another post?

null

Aug 5, 2013, 10:04 PM

It's already in the other thread. Try to keep up.

Aug 5, 2013, 10:13 PM

Try to be a gentleman on a rival's website, or we'll have to ask you to leave.

null

Re: Re: No way you pass for 800 yards ***

Aug 5, 2013, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: No way you pass for 800 yards *** ]

So do you think Clemson's going to throw for 800 yards,if you do then Uga will definitely throw for over 700 yards!

Re: Re: No way you pass for 800 yards ***

Aug 5, 2013, 10:36 PM

No. I never said Clemson will throw for 800 yards. Please follow the thread.

I don't care if we throw for only 8 yards.

I just hope we win and don't care how we do it.

It will be a great game, I think.

null

Re: Re: Re: No way you pass for 800 yards ***

Aug 5, 2013, 10:57 PM

Maybe I miss understood your post when you said "Ok and you say Uga will throw for 400 yards".

Must be a stand hunter. Your tracking is lacking...***

Aug 5, 2013, 11:02 PM

BRING IT VENEBLES!!!!

Aug 5, 2013, 7:32 PM

Unload ALL DAY on Murray!! Confuse him with blitz packages and force HIM to give us the game!!

Defense baby!!!

Go Tigers!!!

Gurley with a rushing TD. Book it. ***

Aug 5, 2013, 8:26 PM

nm

you misspelled McDowell***

Aug 5, 2013, 8:56 PM

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Naw ... he misspelled safety.***

Aug 5, 2013, 8:58 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah ..

Aug 5, 2013, 9:07 PM [ in reply to you misspelled McDowell*** ]

Rod "The Golden Arcs" McDowell will be lucky to get 50 yards much less a TD.

Re: Nah ..

Aug 5, 2013, 9:11 PM

+1

"Girly"***

Aug 5, 2013, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Nah .. ]

First quarter or first half?***

Aug 5, 2013, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Nah .. ]

Re: First score of the game ... Tajh to Martavis 45 yds***

Aug 5, 2013, 9:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic