Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First Tajh tells the media he is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

First Tajh tells the media he is

Oct 29, 2013, 9:01 AM

Basically overwhelmed. He said he's not having fun, and it's become more of a job to him. Then Leggett says he's been lazy in practice... Is anybody else disturbed by all this?

I can't think of any other program to basically have their QB tell you the pressure is almost too much and a highly recruited (#7 TE) is saying he hasn't really been taking it serious.... ever, much less within days if each other. This is nuts, and this is why if our boys don't get their crap together we are going to be really lucky to be 10-1 going into the SC game, which is currently not looking to good for us.
I Know, they lost to UT, but their Defense is getting better, and their O looks pretty solid. I hope Clemson can find a groove again and Morris keeps pushing the running game because that is what it will take to beat SC. That is exactly how they have been beaten the last 2 years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YEAH!! And Dabo had eggs for breakfast this morning!

Oct 29, 2013, 9:02 AM

EGGS?!?! Champions don't eat eggs!! The wheels are coming off!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

champions do eat raw eggs however

Oct 29, 2013, 9:07 AM

were they raw?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

No!! That's the big problem with our program--

Oct 29, 2013, 9:08 AM

we're eating cooked eggs!!

Now you are on to something. I thought it was Dabo's

Oct 29, 2013, 9:45 AM

sweatshirt or players giving interviews or the new practice helmets or going to movies the night before the games or letting cameras film the players in the buses headed to the hill or Dabo giving interviews to the national media or Dabo never being a coordinator or Morris not having enough experience in college coaching or let's face it------IT'S EVERYTHING.

^good post.***

Oct 29, 2013, 9:47 AM

I blame Batson!***

Oct 29, 2013, 1:53 PM [ in reply to No!! That's the big problem with our program-- ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: YEAH!! And Dabo had eggs for breakfast this morning!

Oct 29, 2013, 9:11 AM [ in reply to YEAH!! And Dabo had eggs for breakfast this morning! ]

You miss the point entirely. Football is all about DISCIPLINE and apparently we have become slightly--only slightly--wanting in that area in a couple of cases. Needs to be corrected asap or it spreads.

The discipline is that Leggett has not been playing due to

Oct 29, 2013, 9:46 AM

being lazy. DUH!!

anyone close to this program knows that it is difficult to

Oct 29, 2013, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Re: YEAH!! And Dabo had eggs for breakfast this morning! ]

find a coach that instills the virtue of discipline on his team more so than Dabo Swinney.

People need to stop saying things that they don't know anything about.

Another dirtpecker....sigh...***

Oct 29, 2013, 9:02 AM

I wonder how he feels about block seating.***

Oct 29, 2013, 9:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

^^^^ reply to every post... Not everyone is a gamecock,

Oct 29, 2013, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Another dirtpecker....sigh...*** ]

Just because I didn't blow smoke up everyone's butt and say " it's great that our QB says he's got too much pressure on him" or " I sure am glad Leggett finally explained why we have no legitimate TE threat in the passing game" doesn't mean I'm a coot.
If you don't think that people will use that crap against Tajh then you are a moron. It will hurt his draft stock, but more so it will give fuel to teams that are already blitz happy. He needs to put on a BS smile and say I love the blitz because it leaves holes in the defense.
Jameis Winston says that stuff, and then he backed it up... All year...
Uh oh, I mentioned FSU I must be a Seminole.....

garnetnate***

Oct 29, 2013, 11:36 AM

How exactly is he a coot? Can you not see the differences

Oct 29, 2013, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Another dirtpecker....sigh...*** ]

in SCar and Clemson right now?

After their win over Missouri they are playing hot.

After our win over Maryland, which should have been 70-10 at the LEAST, we are a struggling team.

If we play SCar like we played BC/FSU/Maryland, we will lose. Big time. And I see a trend here. We're not getting any better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Put a sticky on top of the board that says we will lose

Oct 29, 2013, 9:49 AM

to the coots. Keep you from posting that several times a day.

Tell me what you've seen in the past month that

Oct 29, 2013, 9:52 AM

says otherwise.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Tell me what you've seen in the past month that

Oct 29, 2013, 11:24 AM

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=332922633

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

splain his 56% pulse....

Oct 29, 2013, 11:18 AM [ in reply to How exactly is he a coot? Can you not see the differences ]

coot evidence...

Re: First Slurrier tells the media Magus has a bladder

Oct 29, 2013, 9:08 AM

problem.

Then he shows up drunk for his show!!!

Next thing you know Shaw will have a hurt shoulder and knee

I hate slurrier and wangus, however, shaw is one gutsy and

Oct 29, 2013, 9:12 AM

tough MF'er. Nothing but respect for that guy. I don't know that I'd be able to put it all on the line week in and out like he does for that bag of #####.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Re: I hate slurrier and wangus, however, shaw is one gutsy and

Oct 29, 2013, 9:36 AM

If his knee was really hurt as bad as he acted at tenn. Noway he could have played last week or this coming week???

You ever had knee trouble? well i have

Yeah I have, I've blown out my knee and am having it cleaned

Oct 29, 2013, 10:03 AM

out again this December.

I have also had knee and ankle injuries playing football and understand that it can scare the heck out of you and hurt bad for a little while and then you figure out a way to play even if you don't have full motion or strength.

Questioning a dude that has played through injury....some of you guys....

yea, if you hit your kneecap, it hurts like ####. but, you

Oct 29, 2013, 12:05 PM

walk it off in like 2 minutes. you don't get an ambulance to carry you to the sidelines, then use 2 oxygen bottles, and a helicopter medevac to fly you around the stadium- twice, just to return the next play and run for a 7 yard gain.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

seriously???

Oct 29, 2013, 12:13 PM

Dude is in immediate pain and helped off the field(not carted), doesn't play the rest of the game.

Doesn't start the next game, but comes in late in the game while obviously favoring that knee and leads his team to a comeback victory against the #5 team in the land, and you guys question his toughness/injury?

I can't believe I'm taking up for a #### but you guys are unreal.....

i was exaggerating a TAD. he is a drama queen,imo. and

Oct 29, 2013, 12:17 PM

even in your clip, the ankle looked worse off than the knee.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the ankle looks bad because of the knee giving out.

Oct 29, 2013, 12:25 PM

I disagree with the drama queen assessment. Any qb that plays(at a high level) with a messed up throwing shoulder is leaving it on the field, and I respect that.

Re: First Tajh tells the media he is

Oct 29, 2013, 9:20 AM

Well its a reasonable discussion...

With Tajh, I think he is a little over-exposed in the media... he has interviews setup that he does EVERY week, by a schedule. You do that and you will eventually say stuff like that which should have been perhaps kept between him and the coaches.

With Jordan,
He hasnt got to play very much despite our need for him and I think his comments actually show that he is getting an understand of why. If he was the start and said that, I would be concerned like you, but he isnt... and him gaining an understand that "I have to work my butt off in practice to get back out there" can be a positive.

Oct 29, 2013, 9:21 AM

Not sure what happened with my suffixes there:

He is getting an understanding*

and it was If he was the startER*

you should go to practice today and straighten it out***

Oct 29, 2013, 9:22 AM

Re: you should go to practice today and straighten it out***

Oct 29, 2013, 9:32 AM

Maybe the coaches should, seeing as how that's their job. At the very least, get these guy the hail away from the microphone and camera.

Oh wait. I forgot...we beat Maryland's third stringers Saturday so it doesn't matter.

Dwayne Allen says hello!!

Oct 29, 2013, 9:24 AM

Remember him?

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Comeon Dave,

Oct 29, 2013, 11:47 AM

Ignorant ain't worth fixing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2013, 11:20 AM

Idiot!Idiot!Idiot!
Please go gripe and complain somewhere else!

Oct 29, 2013, 11:20 AM

Idiot!Idiot!Idiot!
Please go gripe and complain somewhere else!

change your name to garnetnate because you just blew your

Oct 29, 2013, 11:35 AM

cover

Next hes gonna tell em how you took the bait***

Oct 29, 2013, 1:16 PM

Didn't Clowney just say that he wasn't practicing as hard as

Oct 29, 2013, 1:45 PM

he should have the last 2 seasons?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Symptom of having a cheerleader vs a coach***

Oct 29, 2013, 2:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Tajh meant he's overwhelmed with all the

Oct 29, 2013, 2:04 PM

dirtpeckers on TNet.

he loves me..he loves me not***

Oct 29, 2013, 2:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Oct 29, 2013, 2:29 PM

With all due respect Tajh , you were recruited 5 years ago to win championships at Clemson. Football is supposed to fun, but it is also a business. Lead by example and start acting like one. Your head coach also needs to quit being the overly positive motivator and kick some of you lazy players into shape. This can be a great season if you guys go out and play like champions. We need a Mike Dikta type of coach motivating this team.

Oct 29, 2013, 2:30 PM

With all due respect Tajh , you were recruited 5 years ago to win championships at Clemson. Football is supposed to fun, but it is also a business. Lead by example and start acting like one. Your head coach also needs to quit being the overly positive motivator and kick some of you lazy players into shape. This can be a great season if you guys go out and play like champions. We need a Mike Dikta type of coach motivating this team.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic