Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finebaum just said we would’ve lost to Georgia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Finebaum just said we would’ve lost to Georgia

Dec 27, 2022, 12:27 AM

And LSU back to back this year.

Hahaha

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finebaum just said we would’ve lost to Georgia

Dec 3, 2019, 5:25 PM

He might want to check the betting odds. Even the most conservative betting odds have us 10 point favorites over Georgia and a 1 point favorite over LSU.

You have to ignore scores like SC 20 Georgia 17 and

Dec 3, 2019, 5:32 PM

Clemson 38 South Carolina 3 when talking about Georgia and the playoffs. You also have to ignore the fact that Georgia lost to Bama in the SEC title game last year and Clemson beat Bama 44-16. Just ignore all that. Kind of like Georgia expected the whole country to forget that they had 2 losses and one of them was by 20 to LSU last year at playoff selection time.

ever get the idea he does this for reactions?

Dec 3, 2019, 5:38 PM

it's because he does this for reactions!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

I try not to click links of his. I'm only hearing Dabo's

Dec 3, 2019, 5:55 PM

version and what's on here. Don't care to give him the honor of a click, since that pays his salary.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ever get the idea he does this for reactions?

Dec 3, 2019, 5:56 PM [ in reply to ever get the idea he does this for reactions? ]

I’m trying to figure out why anyone would watch firebum.Sounds to me like a lot of folks got too much time on their hands

Dec 3, 2019, 5:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbsb1dlqqzY

Dec 3, 2019, 6:46 PM

Finebaum's prediction with Clemson are only correct 50% of the time. Last years Championship game he was spot on with his predicted outcomes. He said the game Would Not be close but he also picked Bama.

Why torture yourself? Watch the local lawyer ads on TV.

Dec 3, 2019, 5:59 PM

They are more informative.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Blah blah blah. Put em in the playoff. We’ll see.

Dec 3, 2019, 6:14 PM

We would definitely not lose to Georgia.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2019, 6:18 PM

This is another excellent example of "PERCEPTION", which is the longer word for "BIAS". which is at the root of all problems associated with the Playoff Committee, self anointed experts, polls, etc, etc, etc.

Finebaum said there was no way Clemson could beat Alabama last year.

Remember last year? The experts said Alabama was undefeated because they were so far superior to the other SEC teams but, this year the reason we are undefeated is because the other teams in the ACC are so bad. Appears to me, just like Alabama last year, we were far superior to the other teams in the ACC.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic