Topic: Final Notice
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 19, 2018 2:17 PM by: CUTigerDave®
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Final Notice

[4]
Posted: Sep 18, 2018 8:15 PM

I must have had more fun during my recent trip to England than I realized. The final notice I received today says I owe 3,391 British Pounds. And the final notice arrived before the first, second and third notice. Tam Skipworth is the fine gentleman who sent the invoice. I believe he misspelled his first name and it should have been Scam. He said the invoice was attached but I was afraid to open it and see how much sinning I had done in Merrie Olde England. I suppose I should go to the bank and get some of that Confederate money and send it to Tam. I would hate to have my credit rating affected.

military_donation.jpg

Re: Final Notice

[1]
Posted: Sep 18, 2018 8:50 PM

In 9 months, you may get another surprise Joe !!!

2018 purple level member

Posted: Sep 18, 2018 9:51 PM

At 96, should I consider that a compliment?

military_donation.jpg

Send him Fifty pounds,

[1]
Posted: Sep 18, 2018 9:01 PM

remind him of the overdue Lend-Lease Act reimbursement, and that if you hadn't been there, he'd be speaking German.

send him a money order for $17.76***

[1]
Posted: Sep 18, 2018 9:02 PM

I am very grateful on your tip to take a wash cloth to the

[1]
Posted: Sep 18, 2018 9:53 PM

UK!!!

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Sep 19, 2018 2:04 PM

More trouble ---- Now American Express sends me bad news. "You have violate (< sic) our terms and conditions. Please update your American Express INFO HERE".

I suppose they are mad at me because I don't have an account with them. I've even had similar messages from several banks telling me they suspect fraud even though I don't have and never have had an account with them. Maybe someone opened an account in my name and made a major deposit.

It's amazing how so many people fall for these scams.

A couple of years ago I had just had a new card reissued and had used it one time. Someone in California bought a playstation from Amazon for about $80. on my card. It was simple to trace because he had it sent to his home address which was on the order. He or someone else tried to use it for a purchase of about $8. or $9. and was rejected.

military_donation.jpg

[2]
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 2:17 PM

2018 orange level member

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 Cotton Bowl from my Iptay account. Great seats section 415 row 26 14-17... 300 each. Meet in upsta...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
1872 people have read this post