»
Topic: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played
Replies: 23   Last Post: Sep 21, 2014 10:08 PM by: 18wheeler
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.


[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 23  

Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played


Posted: Sep 21, 2014 3:37 PM
 

one big game --- Not sure if anybody has played 2 meaningful games.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014 4:07 PM
 

The U of SC has played 3 teams in the current top 25. Record is 3-1, what is yours?


Re: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played

[5]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014 4:11 PM
 

You played Ga.at home and won because of poor
officiating.You played Texas A&M and got stomped.
You played ECU and should have lost.You played
a very sorry Vandy team and you looked bad.We
Played both of our big games on the road.We
have only played 3 games.Why don't you take
your posts to fgf and get off of Tigernet?

military_donation.jpg

Re: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014 4:28 PM
 

> You played Ga.at home and won because of poor
> officiating.You played Texas A&M and got stomped.
> You played ECU and should have lost.You played
> a very sorry Vandy team and you looked bad.We
> Played both of our big games on the road.We
> have only played 3 games.Why don't you take
> your posts to fgf and get off of Tigernet?

Oh I see how this works... make one statement that is obviously false, then when someone corrects you on it, talk about something completely different and unrelated to the actual original post....


Totally agree that you are one of the few and done well***


Posted: Sep 21, 2014 4:15 PM
 



badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Tigers Will Smash Gamedicks

[2]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014 4:17 PM
 

mark it down cocklover

2019 purple level member

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger


Re: Tigers Will Smash Gamedicks


Posted: Sep 21, 2014 10:08 PM
 

Based on what? We beat Georgia and you didn't. East Carolina win looks pretty good after their curb stomping the Tar Heals. Our defense looks pretty soft , but you guys don't look so good either. It will be a very tight game, but given recent history, looks like a six pack to me.


Re: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014 4:19 PM
 

We've both played one top 10 team.

One of us played on the road into OT and the other got demolished at home.

Your point?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014 4:29 PM
 

> We've both played one top 10 team.
>
> One of us played on the road into OT and the other
> got demolished at home.
>
> Your point?

Pretty sure his point is that Clemson isn't the only team that has played two meaningful games. Your points do nothing to contradict his point.


Re: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played


Posted: Sep 21, 2014 4:29 PM
 

Georgia was ranked #6 when they played Carolina.


Re: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played

[2]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014 4:31 PM
 

The question was was: has a SEC team played 2 or more signifcent games? I answered it.


Re: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played

[4]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014 5:17 PM
 

I love the way you minimize Carolina's wins but don't point out that Famous Jameis didn't play last night. You fail to mention that a guy making his first start ever in college played for FSU last night. That's irrelevant though, I'm sure.


Re: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014 5:18 PM
 

I believe we also played our "backup" freshman qb. Oops.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

FSU played a REDSHIRT Sophomore, 3 yrs in the system

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014 5:30 PM
 

. we played a TRUE freshman that was playing high school ball this time last year. SEE you in November.


Re: FSU played a REDSHIRT Sophomore, 3 yrs in the system


Posted: Sep 21, 2014 7:40 PM
 

> . we played a TRUE freshman that was playing high
> school ball this time last year. SEE you in November.

As has been said the last five Septembers/Octobers.


Re: FSU played a REDSHIRT Sophomore, 3 yrs in the system


Posted: Sep 21, 2014 7:41 PM
 

And was said 65 times by y'all. Your point?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: FSU played a REDSHIRT Sophomore, 3 yrs in the system


Posted: Sep 21, 2014 8:21 PM
 

You played him because your starter sucks. Not because he had no choice but to play....oops


LOL...you're too stupid to even understand how dumb...


Posted: Sep 21, 2014 8:23 PM
 

...your comment is.

That FSU QB who played last night would be starting for you, and had he gone to SCar y'all would be pushing him for the Heismn.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.


Re: LOL...you're too stupid to even understand how dumb...


Posted: Sep 21, 2014 8:32 PM
 

Maybe you're too dumb to understand it. Clemson put their best team out there. They played Watson because he is better than Stoudt. FSU played a nobody because that was the only option they had. There is a reason Watson is playing Saturday. He's better. If you can't understand that, there is no reason to continue the discussion.


Re: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014 5:30 PM
 

The FSU QB has played a lot more snaps than Watson.
So you are the 3rd troll on here.Scoot coot.

military_donation.jpg

Re: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014 5:27 PM
 

You did answer the question cooty,but you did it
in a smart a$$,typical coot reply.You should have
said,my beloved gamecoots have played 2 top teams
and we won one.Oh how i love my co#ks.That's the
way you should reply next time.Now you and your
other coot buddy can run along and let the Tiger
fans work this out.


Message was edited by: irmotig®


military_donation.jpg

Re: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played


Posted: Sep 21, 2014 5:28 PM
 

Exactly Irmo

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played


Posted: Sep 21, 2014 8:34 PM
 

> We've both played one top 10 team.
>
> One of us played on the road into OT and the other
> got demolished at home.
>
> Your point?

Kind of like last year with the same Georgia team only that excuse didn't work then. Wonder what the difference was?


Re: Few SEC teams have played anybody yet, a few have played


Posted: Sep 21, 2014 9:30 PM
 

Clemson has a decent team. Why try to bring up the SEC. It is the #1 conference in college football. Just as the ACC is in basketball. If the SEC were not the best football conference it would not change how good or bad Clemson is other than make your loss against UGA look worse. Not sure why you would bring it up.


Replies: 23  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 300 for the pair. 45 yard line right in the middle of the stadium, row G.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2585 people have read this post