Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ferrell was a consensus top 10 pick in January
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Ferrell was a consensus top 10 pick in January

Apr 26, 2019, 12:30 AM

and now it's shocking that he goes 4... gotta love these draft gurus

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ferrell was a consensus top 10 pick in January

Apr 26, 2019, 12:37 AM

Gary before Wilkins shocked me. Granted not much before but I dont get that at all. No comparison between the motors and athletic ability of those guys. CW leaves him in the dust

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hobby knew... I think CW will take over the Miami media.***

Apr 26, 2019, 5:00 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Production-wise Wilkins smoked him

Apr 26, 2019, 6:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Ferrell was a consensus top 10 pick in January ]

But Gary is very athletic. Ran his 40 4 tenths faster than Wilkins. They also play differently positions.

That being said, Gary IMO is a surefire bust and I wouldn’t bet against CW in anything he does.

Re: Production-wise Wilkins smoked him

Apr 26, 2019, 8:44 AM

For all of their hype as a defense, Michigan never showed much in the way of actually being that great imo. Gary shut it down this season, but I also think their production was also largely due to playing the rather pedestrian offenses found in the Big 10. The one really talented Offense they faced with a decent offensive line tOSU boat raced them. If someone were to lure Don Brown away from Whorebaugh's side it would look much different imo. Also not sold on Devin Bush. I wonder if his dad is gonna have a job in Ann Arbor now that son us gone, since they came as a package deal, like Bobby Bentley and 5-Head.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Goes to show NFL execs are lazy

Apr 26, 2019, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Production-wise Wilkins smoked him ]

and rely too heavily on NFL Combine crap and measurables instead of watching film.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ferrell was a consensus top 10 pick in January

Apr 26, 2019, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Ferrell was a consensus top 10 pick in January ]

i know everybody's got different strokes going on, but Gary just seemed completely vacant. It was like watching Ben Afleck playing the accountant/assassin in that movie. Well, really like watching Ben Afleck in pretty much anything.

They were really big on SEC and B10 players for some reason***

Apr 26, 2019, 9:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic