Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fellas, my daughter was on the street corner in Chelsea last
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Fellas, my daughter was on the street corner in Chelsea last

Sep 18, 2016, 9:18 AM

night an hour before the bomb.She lives in New York. For those of you with children in the military and over seas, I don't see how you stand it. But, I will make a better effort to keep them in my prayers from now on.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I"m assuming she wasn't hurt since you didn't mention......

Sep 18, 2016, 9:25 AM

that she was - am thankful for her, you, and your family that that was the case.

No sir. Thanks for asking. But, I have been worried about

Sep 18, 2016, 2:00 PM

her ever since she moved there to go to Columbia. I will be extremely happy if she ever moves back closer to home...

Glad that she's okay.***

Sep 18, 2016, 9:26 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fellas, my daughter was on the street corner in Chelsea last

Sep 18, 2016, 9:29 AM

Sounds like she is alright then , Spud ? Hopefully so .
This world has gone a whole lotta whacko lately . I just don't understand it .
I'm in Red Hook Brooklyn right now and I can tell you from my walk this morning there is a greatly increased police presence , at least in this borough .
I bet Manhattan is doubly so .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

She lives near you I guess. Moved to Brooklyn after

Sep 18, 2016, 2:05 PM

graduation. 10 minutes form you maybe and I'm 20 minutes from your daughter. LOL! Like a said in the Tmail, if you ever need me to run to CLemson to assist her or check on her don't hesitate to call. I left you my number in the tmail a few weeks ago when you said she would be attending this fall...

Sep 18, 2016, 9:40 AM

I'm glad your daughter is ok and I will be praying and have been praying for all involved and the many touched by this tragedy.

I also will be praying for all New Yorkers to be safe and protected and for them all to live without the fear of cowards.

Must be nice to take a morning walk in New York, the big apple and the beach are my two favorite morning walks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Sep 18, 2016, 10:15 AM

I do so for exercise , and as long as the tugboat has no orders I can usually knock out 3 to 5 miles depending on the time constraints .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 18, 2016, 9:40 AM

I'm glad your daughter is ok and I will be praying and have been praying for all involved and the many touched by this tragedy.

I also will be praying for all New Yorkers to be safe and protected and for them all to live without the fear of cowards.

Must be nice to take a morning walk in New York, the big apple and the beach are my two favorite morning walks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

as a non practicing Muslim I feel ashamed and denouncing

Sep 18, 2016, 10:00 AM

These people that do this

..I lived in the states 36 years and never really appreciated the meaning of the words " we are not like them" until after 9/11 .. How can we tolerate them killing our prisoners and we have to be nice to them. How come a a 70 year old fragile woman being searched while covered up Muslims are welcomed without search to a plane ..

Before September 11, I liked the US but did not understand the ignorance of our policies.. Until after September 11.. I fell in love with USA and felt this is the best there is .. I understood the meaning we are not like them .. And as result I tried to give my heart and soul to serve this great nation because the light bulb came on. I was welcomed to an airplane when 75 year old was being searched. Initially I felt ashamed, embarrassed, then I said Wow what a country .. In times of our worst pain, USA took the high road and treated me with love.

Sorry to post here on my tigers beloved website .. But wanted u to know , there are some that willing to take a bullet for u and we are in love with America ...

Glad u r daughter is ok and God bless this country and its people

Amen

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

make makes you think a muslim made the bomb?***

Sep 18, 2016, 11:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what do u mean ?? Only Muslims have been doing this ...

Sep 18, 2016, 12:15 PM

Minnesota too was asking if they are Muslims before stabbing ... Xxxck those guys and death penalty like shera law should be the punishment for people like this

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Re: make makes you think a muslim made the bomb?***

Sep 19, 2016, 12:50 PM [ in reply to make makes you think a muslim made the bomb?*** ]

They caught the guy - he was originally from Afghanistan. The one in Minnesota was from Somalia and asking if people were Muslim and if not he stabbed them, praising Allah.

That's how we know.

Do they not understand or do they not care that some of the

Sep 18, 2016, 2:07 PM [ in reply to as a non practicing Muslim I feel ashamed and denouncing ]

people that walked by may have been muslims?

No, they don't. That's exactly right.

Sep 19, 2016, 6:38 AM

ISIS is not interested in Muslims. They are interested in power and terror, and they're simply doing it in the name of religion because it gets the most visceral response. They've killed more Muslims than they have anyone else.

If we do not get better leadership in the White House

Sep 18, 2016, 10:06 AM

every street corner in America will be a war zone soon.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we do not get better leadership in the White House

Sep 18, 2016, 10:12 AM

That sounds dire . I think that we have a lot of issues and some ironing out to do , but " war zone on every streetcorner " is a bit much .

DB23

Front page of news

Sep 18, 2016, 2:02 PM

Would you imagine this could be an average weekend just 3 years ago?

http://www.drudgereport.com

Glad your daughter is safe --- I will be in New York City

Sep 18, 2016, 10:35 AM

on the weekend of 5 November and still plan to partake of another 3 pound lobster at Chelsea Market just like I did two years ago on my last trip there. I love New York. Seems like every time a bomb explodes some place in the world, I know someone that lives there or it is a place I have been.

Sep 18, 2016, 1:27 PM

Will prayer for you and your daughter as well as your family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hope everyone's safe.

Sep 18, 2016, 1:51 PM

scary #####.

And as an added bonus, my son was in Chicago last weekend!!***

Sep 19, 2016, 1:07 PM

I hope as many of us make it to ATL Thursday

Sep 19, 2016, 2:52 PM

We usually have 40% of the crowd at GT and they still win but it can't hurt to load the crowd. Also Pray for the troops and police.

Sep 19, 2016, 9:46 PM

happy that your daughter is safe.have the same problem-both my daughter and her husband commute to nyc from Connecticut.into grand central,then subway or cab to their offices.he goes every day,and she once or twice a week.wish they would leave the city,and i too pray for them all the time.they have 4yr. old twins to take care of.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic