Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fan annoyance calculator.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Fan annoyance calculator.....

Aug 14, 2019, 12:10 PM

After reading a few posts last week about the annoyance of GA Tech fans (that I have not noticed until the most recent decade). I have decided to try to put that annoyance into an equation.

Fan base Annoyance Equation:

R+L+W+B/C’s

R = Amount of red (or garnet) in the uniform. USuC, UGA, OK, Bama, NCst. Red=3, Crimson=5, Garnet=7.

L = % of graduates in Liberal Arts or MGMT degree programs in decimal format. This is why GA Tech has grown increasingly annoying, less and less engineers. Sorry for the dig guys…engineers rule!!

W = % of bandwagon fans in decimal format. This really hurts our annoyance factor score, and is mostly based on the number of 12 o’clock tiger paws I’ve seen around.

B = Butt hurt level over the past 3 years, on a scale of 1 to 10. For example: CU after 2017 playoff game vs Bama = 2, Bama after last year’s game = 10. Excuses and moral victories contribute to this number.

C = # number of championships since playoffs began. Used to reduce overall score; therefore, Bama gets a little relief from the butt hurt based on success. USuC, UGA, and NCst receive full annoyance with zero reduction. Note: only used if greater than 0.

Examples: (note: I did not look up the % of graduates, .5 used for reference)

CU = 0+.5+.2+2/2 = 1.35 note: we have some annoying bandwagon fans but most successful programs do.

USuC = 7+.5+0+5= 12.5 note: no help on the horizon for the #####.

BAMA = 5+.5+.2+10/2 = 7.85 note: BAMA could have greatly reduced their annoyance factor with less butt hurt.

Now add this figure against your blood pressure, and that’s likely the blood pressure that you will have when talking football with that particular fan base.

I’m sure you math wizzes can perfect this equation, but it’s a starting point.

Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: KeoweeIndians®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fan annoyance calculator.....

Aug 14, 2019, 12:23 PM

Dude, get a life ...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By my calcs, UNCheat scored a 93,498.2

Aug 14, 2019, 12:53 PM

can someone double check my math ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep - I checked it. Your score for UNC is 100% accurate...***

Aug 14, 2019, 12:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And 3rd party authenticated. Exactly correct.***

Aug 14, 2019, 2:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Just so you know, the USuC

Aug 14, 2019, 1:01 PM

has an 'infinity' (or, undefined, for purists) term in its equation, 5/0. Therefore, they are infinitely the worst fan base you listed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Just so you know, the USuC

Aug 14, 2019, 1:05 PM

Lol, "math processing error" or the opposite of a conundrum.

Re: Just so you know, the USuC

Aug 14, 2019, 1:11 PM

Ok, fixed.

your maths is wrong

Aug 14, 2019, 1:04 PM

Coots score is infinite

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: your maths is wrong

Aug 14, 2019, 1:54 PM

Well......I started entering data for the coot calculation (that’s a cootalation), but my smart phone just flipped me off, threw a beer bottle at me and then called the police.........police showed up and arrested my phone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic