Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Face it folks...some people just can't make up their minds
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Face it folks...some people just can't make up their minds

Jan 30, 2014, 11:28 AM

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2014/01/29/willamette-kicker-conner-mertens-college-football-player-gay-bisexual/5026673/

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That makes me so...

Jan 30, 2014, 11:39 AM

want to get back in the closet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess it's time

Jan 30, 2014, 11:40 AM

To hold my press conference announcing my heterosexual disposition. Stay strong straight men!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Guess it's time

Jan 30, 2014, 4:37 PM

I hope you don't make your living in selling your self or in retailing. You will get clubbed by the gay market for admitting you were a straight heterosexual. Now if you're filthy rich like the Duck Dynasty clan and just don't give a chit. Please express who you are, and how proud you are about being heterosexual, I do. Being heterosexual is natural and not a choice. Being gay is unnatural and is a choice. Our society tries to make us except and believe that being gay is ok. And that gays were born in a mans or woman body with a different gender brain. IMPO, I believe that's pure horse chit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Face it folks...some people just can't make up their minds

Jan 30, 2014, 11:43 AM

hey the kid now has the entire dating pool as potential dates though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He must suck...

Jan 30, 2014, 11:49 AM

at football, elsewise his draft status just took a big hit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no woman is going to date a bisexual dude***

Jan 30, 2014, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Face it folks...some people just can't make up their minds ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: no woman is going to date a bisexual dude***

Jan 30, 2014, 5:11 PM

Not any normal woman. This kid is just confused. When your that age your hormones are raging and bc society says it is acceptable now, more young kids experiment.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: no woman is going to date a bisexual dude***

Jan 30, 2014, 6:11 PM

I'd imagine it would take a very tolerant woman to be with a bi-guy. Imagine this,

"Honey (him to his girl), I'm going out to ChicFilA. Be right back, sweetheart."

(Hours pass, he finally makes it home)

"What took you so long!?"
"Well, I'm not gonna lie. I was in line at CFA and I met a really nice guy named Latrell. And his BBC. I'm sorry sweetheart but I s'ed his d."

"Oh honey, it's ok. I'm a woman. You know we don't ever get jealous."

Yeah, hundreds of thousands of otherwise straight men

Jan 30, 2014, 7:03 PM [ in reply to Re: no woman is going to date a bisexual dude*** ]

are taking one up the ### because it's 'acceptable,' to society.

That happens.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how does that sound like a good idea

Jan 30, 2014, 7:17 PM

to anyone?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If some 5'-9" beauty steps out of the ocean with water...

Jan 31, 2014, 8:20 AM [ in reply to Re: no woman is going to date a bisexual dude*** ]

dripping off the end of her volumptuous breast and beading on her tanned skin while a fresh sea breeze gently sweeps her sun bleached hair from her perfect face and you're distracted because there's a guy pumping iron in the background, it's not confusion, it plain and simple, you're gay.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

I so miss the days when ....

Jan 30, 2014, 12:11 PM

a public disclosure of a preference for an alternative sexual lifestyle was still socially unacceptable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I so miss the days when ....

Jan 30, 2014, 2:27 PM

As long as these young dudes are getting into each other, it leaves more young girls having to come to us older more experience older men to take care of them. Sounds real good to me!!! :) So all these athletic studs can keep showing how great they are to other guys/gays, its fine with me. That just leaves more cream for real men that prefer licking from the cup :) over the men that prefer licking it from a stick. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell Us

Jan 30, 2014, 2:33 PM

How you really feel.

Problem is - this one is licking everything that moves.

Jan 30, 2014, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Re: I so miss the days when .... ]

Dirtys the cup for the rest of us.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Problem is - this one is licking everything that moves.

Jan 30, 2014, 4:39 PM

Yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Manti Teo all over again

Jan 30, 2014, 2:43 PM

where is this imaginary boyfriend?

"Not that there's anything wrong with that"***

Jan 30, 2014, 2:44 PM

I guess I just don't get it..

Jan 30, 2014, 5:03 PM

How could u not like a hot, sexy, woman?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that's why they were...

Jan 30, 2014, 6:35 PM

once called kuars.

Welcome to HomophobiaNet***

Jan 30, 2014, 7:04 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ FOUND ONE ! ! ! !***

Jan 31, 2014, 6:39 AM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic