Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FYI...any of youse that are in the Elloree, SC area tomorrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 246

FYI...any of youse that are in the Elloree, SC area tomorrow

Mar 23, 2018, 10:14 AM

might consider going to the Elloree Trials for a little horse racing action. If'n you do, look for the WSUX flag along the home stretch rail and consider yornself welcome to join our tailgate. There will be drinking, gambling, and swearing....so be forewarned.

If you're in the Elloree, SC area tomorrow for ANY other reason, then may Mothra have mercy on your everlasting soul.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would, but I have a history of wrecking long standing

Mar 23, 2018, 10:19 AM

relationships and making a fool out of myself at horse races, so I regretfully have to pass.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does anyone choose to go to Orangeburg County

Mar 23, 2018, 10:25 AM

while sober ?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not driving, so I definitely won't be sober.

Mar 23, 2018, 10:31 AM

Heading down, while there, or heading back.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well yeah.

Mar 23, 2018, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Does anyone choose to go to Orangeburg County ]

It's pretty much on the way from somewhere to somewhere else.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plaintiffs***

Mar 23, 2018, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Does anyone choose to go to Orangeburg County ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That sounds hard to resist but

Mar 23, 2018, 10:44 AM

I'll be at the state farmers market passing judgement on true South Carolina style BBQ.

It's a long way to go for a 2 meat contest but the pork entries are usually the best of the year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Is that place still a speed trap? Watch out for the cops

Mar 23, 2018, 11:11 AM

there. They're somewhere south of honest. One of my three speeding tickets in 600K miles of driving was (almost) in Eloree. Cop said I was doing 58 in a 35 zone. Problem for Officer Fife was I had been visiting a friend down the road. His cousin was pulled by the same cop and warned me just before I left his house. She said the cop said she was going 58, and she wasn't. She then asked to see the radar and he wrote a warning. I watched and was very careful to slow down to 35mph BEFORE passing the sign. I asked to see the radar and he wrote me a warning too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 246
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic