Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU or Louisville? Who should we pull for?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

FSU or Louisville? Who should we pull for?

Oct 28, 2014, 1:06 PM

Either way I'll be watching. Just what are the chances FSU loses two conference games this year? Who should win Thursday?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both -GWPTiger***

Oct 28, 2014, 1:07 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

The only way for Clemson to get to the ACCCG is for

Oct 28, 2014, 1:10 PM

FSU to lose twice, so that's what I'm pulling for. However, most of tnet seems to be rooting for us to finish second place in our division

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

doesn't make any sense... this place has lost

Oct 28, 2014, 1:11 PM

all phokus

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

A lack of vision...

Oct 28, 2014, 1:12 PM [ in reply to The only way for Clemson to get to the ACCCG is for ]

and probably some luck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it will be difficult for you to effect the outcome

Oct 28, 2014, 1:11 PM

of the game from your living room

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

That's crazy.

Oct 28, 2014, 2:05 PM

I've willed Clemson to victory three times in a row now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

however, one can affect the outcome by changing one's

Oct 28, 2014, 2:07 PM [ in reply to it will be difficult for you to effect the outcome ]

underwear from non-mojo to full mojo at halftime.

It worked Sat night. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU or Louisville? Who should we pull for?

Oct 28, 2014, 1:14 PM

Duh.... LOUISVILLE

I don't see FSU losing twice........however a team like FSU

Oct 28, 2014, 1:15 PM

who has their hopes set on a National title........if they lose ONE it could open them up for a "letdown" game again.......it's very difficult to see that happening though.

until FSU actually loses to louisville i have to pull for FSU to win out and us to win out to get the orange bowl.

Re: I don't see FSU losing twice........however a team like FSU

Oct 28, 2014, 1:17 PM

Our chances for that decreases if FSU only lost one game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

correct....let's hope they lose none......or more than one

Oct 28, 2014, 1:29 PM

and us win out

Re: I don't see FSU losing twice........however a team like FSU

Oct 28, 2014, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't see FSU losing twice........however a team like FSU ]

If FSU ends up having a letdown this Thursday night, then they may feel deflated because their playoff hopes would likely get dashed, and they could end up playing flat in their subsequent games. Their opponents will likely be having something to play for as they will probably be playing for bowl eligibility.

It could kinda look like our 2011 season where we had our first loss to Georgia Tech. Our season took a downward spiral afterward with more losses following that game (except for a win to Wake Forest to clinch division).

If FSU loses to Louisville, their second loss could possibly be like our NC State loss in 2011 where we played flat (in our case, we already had the Atlantic division clinched), but NC State had a lot more to play for than us (going for bowl eligibility).

Also, remember what happened with Alabama after they lost to Auburn last year in the Iron Bowl. They followed with loss to Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl (to whom they were a double digit favorite over). No one imagined that Nick Saban's team (as tough of a coach he is) would have two losses in a row, and everyone thought that Alabama would rout Oklahoma.

big games.... A loss

Oct 28, 2014, 2:01 PM

Can bite you twice

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Root for the sinkhole.***

Oct 28, 2014, 1:16 PM

But, I am pulling for UL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I really don't care how it affects us

Oct 28, 2014, 1:17 PM

I want FSU out

Oct 28, 2014, 1:19 PM

Looking through my orange glasses I want them to lose twice, but realistically they wont lose the rest of the season, so realistically I have to root for them to win out.

Oct 28, 2014, 1:32 PM

Well its a tough position because we either need them to win out or lose two...I think UofL will give them a game but I really don't see them losing another one anyways...Miami depending on how healthy Duke is could possibly give them a game but I don't know that Miami could beat them passing...just think FSU wins out easily

Oct 28, 2014, 2:40 PM

I don't see any 2 loss teams making the playoff. Our best hope is the Orange bowl as FSU's understudy if FSU goes to the playoff. Have to pull for Mr Crab Legs.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic