Topic: FSU is fishy
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 28, 2020, 2:24 PM by: MC92
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

FSU is fishy

[3]
Posted: Nov 28, 2020, 1:10 PM

One week they are telling us the program has not had a case since September. The next week they don't have atleast 45 scholarship players to play Virginia.

Re: FSU is fishy

[3]
Posted: Nov 28, 2020, 1:12 PM

fishy must be code here for lying sacks of carp

nullbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg

[3]
Posted: Nov 28, 2020, 1:35 PM

Fishy Situation University

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Nov 28, 2020, 1:15 PM

As they say in the senate, "The gentleman's point is well taken."

And, to make it even worse, the AD said today that there was only one player who tested positive from Friday's test. Said it was contact tracing that caused the problem.

I majored in math, but it sure smells fishy to me.

2021 white level member

[2]
Posted: Nov 28, 2020, 1:17 PM

yeah afraid of contacting the L column

nullbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg

[4]
Posted: Nov 28, 2020, 1:27 PM

My guess: they had problems last week. It was to late to call it off and we were already in town. They jumped on the fact that we had a positive on Friday like a life preserver. "Sorry we cost you so much money Clemson but it's your fault"

Posted: Nov 28, 2020, 2:19 PM

74TIGER said:

yeah afraid of contacting the L column

Bahahaha! Dang, that is exactly what it is. Someone there has figured: "we can't hurt our situation anymore by not playing"! I think the powers that be are more in the let's get this season over with mode at this point. They in other words are taking their ball and going home.

[1]
Posted: Nov 28, 2020, 2:04 PM

Real football programs mitigate the risk constantly. Clemson keeps the position groups apart unless directly running against each other. Even within the position groups we don’t allow the 15 minutes direct contact required for tracing. Distancing/masks at all times unless directly running against each other.

That’s why we can have a positive test and not have a problem with contact tracing. Interesting how they went from no cases to cancelling because they don’t have enough players available in a week. Without contact with any other team.

FSU is dead to me. Y’all need to go back to being a girls school.

Posted: Nov 28, 2020, 2:19 PM

First reaction is surprise in the severity of the dumpster fire FSUs program has become. Then I think back to Jimbo and Crab legs. Myself and others saw the coming consequences. However, I’m surprised how far they have fallen.

[1]
Posted: Nov 28, 2020, 2:24 PM

Sounds like Jimbo FISHer was a perfect fit there.

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2021 Season Tickets for sale. The location is as followed: TD TDH R 17 TD TDH R 19 TD TDH R 21 The c...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1427 people have read this post