Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU fans didn't storm the court and act like wild animals.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,467

FSU fans didn't storm the court and act like wild animals.

Mar 26, 2014, 9:28 PM

Very classy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just give it up

Mar 26, 2014, 9:31 PM

Why is it so difficult for people to understand "to each their own?" Some Clemson fans wanted to storm, some didn't. How exactly did you want those who didn't to stop those who did? FWIW, FSU hasn't exactly been selling these NIT games out as Clemson has.

I couldn't care less really. Was just stirring the pot

Mar 26, 2014, 9:44 PM

tonight. It is interesting how CU and FSU are the passion football schools in the ACC however we seem to have more passion for these NIT games than FSU. Maybe we are just more eager for a championship in something than the recent national football champs.

Or maybe we were just having fun?

Mar 26, 2014, 9:51 PM

Seems to be an indictment to enjoy yourself in today's sports. Players can't celebrate because it isn't classy. Fans can't storm the court because it isn't classy. Sounds like sour grapes to me. If you win, celebrate. If you don't, then shut the #### up while the other team celebrates.

Storming the court last night had almost nothing to do with

Mar 26, 2014, 10:18 PM [ in reply to I couldn't care less really. Was just stirring the pot ]

the NIT. It was the emotion of the moment and celebrating with the team. It sucks you can't see that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

their entire crowd could have fit in one of the foul lanes***

Mar 26, 2014, 9:34 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU fans didn't storm the court and act like wild animals.

Mar 26, 2014, 9:35 PM

If you listen to the PA man in the background of the broadcast he's telling fans to remain in their seats for a special presentation after the game. Perhaps that's why they didn't storm the court and act like animals!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No such thing as classy FSU fans.

Mar 26, 2014, 9:35 PM

Maybe they just know a big game when they see one.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU fans didn't storm the court and act like wild animals.

Mar 26, 2014, 10:02 PM

Maybe the fact that they won the ACC recently that winning in the NIT is not as big as it is to Clemson. We have had our moments in basketball but very seldom are we one of the last 8 teams to still be playing in April.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's Because Jameis Likes Man Meat***

Mar 26, 2014, 10:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,467
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic