Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU fan here, question about your stadium
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,240

FSU fan here, question about your stadium

Oct 15, 2013, 8:10 PM

Hey Tigers... Extremely long time lurker here, as you can tell from my registration date. I am very excited to be making my first ever trip to Death Valley. It's been #1 on my stadium bucket list for years and this year I'll finally be able to experience what I keep hearing is one of the best game day atmospheres in college football. I expect this game to be one for the ages and easily live up to its billing. The quarterback matchup itself is almost too good to be true, and two very overlooked defenses (both in top 10 scoring) make this game an embarrassment of riches. Homerism aside, I think it's the best matchup of the entire college football season.

Also, I was wondering if any of you could tell me what the visitor sections and rows are. I keep getting conflicting information. Is it TDP through TDT? If so, what rows? Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your homerism must be aside because from what I'm hearing

Oct 15, 2013, 8:13 PM

we can't stop your QB. We can't stop your offense in general. We can't stop your defense. You guys are just too, too much for wittle ole us.

Basically the 2 far sections left side of the N Upper Stands

Oct 15, 2013, 8:14 PM

Rows A-ZZ......Hire a Sherpa.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you are really lucky there are also visitor seats in the

Oct 15, 2013, 8:38 PM

West endzone and a little sliver between the West and North lower decks.

The visiting band usually sits at the bottom of the West (section W) and visitors will get some seats around their band.

I've always assumed that is mostly for family members. Am

Oct 15, 2013, 8:43 PM

I partly right on that?

Re: FSU fan here, question about your stadium

Oct 15, 2013, 8:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You will not be disappointed with the stadium.......

Oct 15, 2013, 8:33 PM

but the outcome of the game...you most certainly will. We will wish you luck for the rest of the season though if it is any consolation. Have a safe trip.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: You will not be disappointed with the stadium.......

Oct 15, 2013, 8:36 PM

But you will be disappointed with your seats. Your last home game looked like Duke. It ain't gonna be that way on Saturday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Section GA or HILL.***

Oct 15, 2013, 8:34 PM

That is 100% inaccurate

Oct 15, 2013, 8:35 PM

Hill and General Admission are not designated for visitors.

Welcome .....

Oct 15, 2013, 8:35 PM

...outside a few jerks .....and we have fewer than most ...you will have a great experience

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you the same nole96 on Rivals College Football Soundoff

Oct 15, 2013, 8:37 PM

Board?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bring your ear plugs...lol lol lol....Maybe by halftime

Oct 15, 2013, 8:41 PM

you can change into some orange.

The visiting band sits in Section V, bottom rows in the

Oct 15, 2013, 10:01 PM

west end zone. Visiting fans are seated in lower rows (A-N) of section T and parts of W (I think) in the lower deck. Also, NW corner of North Upper Deck.

Note, the upper decks (prefixed "TD") are not "connected" to the lower bowl, i.e. you can't move between the decks without exiting the stadium.

After EVERY game, fans are invited to walk onto the field. Obviously, this must be done from the lower decks. You really should try to do this, win or lose, even if you have to go outside first. It also gives you a chance to walk up the hill (East end zone) and see Howard's Rock. I've had plenty of non-Clemson guests with me that really got a kick out of it.

Also, our baseball stadium is just a quick walk west of Death Valley. It is usually open and you can go in and sit in the dugouts or run the bases if you like. It's a beautiful venue as well.

I hope you find you Clemson experience a good one. We pride ourselves with being overly hospitable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,240
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic