Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF is just SAD
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

FGF is just SAD

Sep 20, 2017, 1:10 PM

It is underscored and abundantly clear that, from reading the below thread, Gamecock fans are really living in quiet (and some not so quiet) desperation. I am going to start adding to my nightly prayers the thankfulness that God did not make me a Gamecock fan.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/even-with-dabo-seemingly-cheating-and-getting-all-his-bigtime-players.238156/page-3

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are indeed a sad and pathetic bunch...

Sep 20, 2017, 1:14 PM

totally consumed with jealousy and envy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: FGF is just SAD

Sep 20, 2017, 1:25 PM

I hope they're still complaining like this when we "TEN-BOMB" them.

I'll never "Five-bomb", "Seven-bomb" or Ten-bomb" them

Sep 20, 2017, 1:29 PM

just as I do not Wake or BC or Syracuse fans. That would make them feel special.

But I know there are some on here that are just itching to do it. Think about it first.
Why acknowledge the significance?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ten...? We're probably going to have to go barefoot...***

Sep 20, 2017, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Re: FGF is just SAD ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2017, 5:23 PM

..and I'll be dropping my pants.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

"seemingly cheating"? based on what? success?

Sep 20, 2017, 1:28 PM

they are pathetic losers.

what's hilarious is UofSuck's continued attempts at cheating, multiple probations, and absolutely nothing to show for it except failed flames and raw sewage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: "seemingly cheating"? based on what? success?

Sep 20, 2017, 1:55 PM

Um, guess which team just got off probation for cheating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do you even bother going to that site?

Sep 20, 2017, 1:57 PM

If you walk in a sewer you're going to step in some poo. Why even go there?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do you even bother going to that site?

Sep 20, 2017, 2:11 PM

As for myself, I go there on occasion to hit the "REFRESH" button for reminding myself how lucky I am to be a TIGER FAN!!

Re: Why do you even bother going to that site?

Sep 20, 2017, 5:11 PM [ in reply to Why do you even bother going to that site? ]

For the entertainment value.

Apparently you will step in poo

Sep 20, 2017, 5:41 PM [ in reply to Why do you even bother going to that site? ]

by just walking through Williams Brice Stadium.

No need to go to the website.

Entertainment and funnies?***

Sep 20, 2017, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Why do you even bother going to that site? ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That post was MANAFOLD "wisdom" from August 7th.

Sep 20, 2017, 2:11 PM

The outlook down there has changed a good bit since then.

Manifold...that dumba$$...

Sep 20, 2017, 3:22 PM

couldn’t pour water out of a boot if the instructions were written on the sole.

That guy is about as useful as a knitted condom.

He clearly has not been burdened by an overabundance of brains or education.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

^^^ That is some funny stuff right there ^^^***

Sep 20, 2017, 4:31 PM

Sep 20, 2017, 3:14 PM

The coots have tried cheating before and still are an average to below average team. A coot former player told me of a $500 phone bill he owed that mysteriously was paid after he called his position coach. Then when he could not afford to go home one weekend, he returned from class to found a envelope sloped under his dorm room door with 3 $100 bills.

During his recruiting process while visiting another SEC school on his flight home he opened an envelope and found 5 $100 bills in it. He was told not to open the envelope until he was on his way home.

When Terry Bowden was hired by Auburn on his first day a coach handed him a ledger so he could keep the payments on going. After the season he supposedly get rid of the ledger and the players being paid.

The point is I hear about more in the SEC than any other conference. We have to admit that at least 2 ACC schools NC and FSU create fake classes for their players.

While at Clemson my kid talked to several players who swore they were unaware of any player being paid by the coaches or the university.

It's hard to control boosters and fans after a game. If they give out the old $100 handshake that's hard to control unless the players report it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2017, 4:11 PM

Anyone that followed their 3 yr probation recently knows they have:
http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/press-releases/university-south-carolina-cited-failure-monitor

Sep 20, 2017, 3:51 PM

Sep 20, 2017, 4:15 PM

Bit too much fire there Felix.....back it down to 1/4 of the dumpster. ^_^

God does not make you a fan of any team.

Sep 20, 2017, 5:13 PM

Life is about choices. Make the right choices in life or suffer the consequences. For Shamecock fans:

Sep 20, 2017, 5:25 PM

This is straight from the post you linked:

"If Clemon's payin all this money to guys who never played a down of college football for them, imagine how much they are paying the starters? (it's got to be six to seven figures easy.). They must basically be like a junior NFL team with their payroll."

This guy actually thinks Clemson starters are getting paid hundreds of thousands or MILLIONS of dollars to play....I never knew another persons stupidity could be physically painful to me but that makes my head hurt.

Sep 20, 2017, 5:41 PM

We have to admit when they were relevant 2011-13, many on here didn't want to admit how good they were (especially because they beat a good Clemson those 3 years). But SC also didn't close the deal and missed possible opportunities to play for an NC. Then they drive off a cliff and Clemson becomes an National Power. Many SC fans expected Clemson to fall off the cliff when DW4 left. SC has inflated hopes spoiled by KY and the Clemson still has the look of a National Power. They can't accept the fact that Clemson built an elite program; so they play the Clemson has to be cheating card to feel better. The butthurt will be with them for a while.

Sep 20, 2017, 7:11 PM

Actually, I don't believe they were relevant. They were darn good and probably better than some of the teams that were relevant. However, because of their circumstances in their own conference and because of the bowl alignments, their 11 win seasons did not really make them relevant. We were not particularly relevant either when we were playing second fiddle to FSU, although we were fortunate enough to make it to a BCS bowl. Hey .... they pretty much chose their own fate! Tough!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2017, 5:36 PM

I suppose it makes them feel better to think that we are cheating big time! That's pitiful. BLESS THEIR HEARTS

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic