Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FEASTER
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,763

FEASTER

Jul 26, 2015, 11:24 PM

I post once in a blue moon. But had to say by reading half this crap about Feaster good thing im not his dad I would be rethinking Clemson. Crazy how many turn on you over nothing. So he visited UT.. BIG DEAL!!!! Would u not visit a School for free all paid and after they preety much beg u??? He is 17. Yea he said good thing about UT to reporters... What did u think he was going to do trash them? Again free trip! Use your brain. He knows who will make him a super star! As the Old ball sack would say ( dont believe the enemys) lol. GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FEASTER

Jul 26, 2015, 11:25 PM

remember the puppies.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not free, nothing paid for. Only thing that ever be

Jul 26, 2015, 11:31 PM

Paid for unless it's an official visit. Not disagreeing with your comments about people being upset but most people don't know how all of this works.
They only get 5 official visits and those visits can only last 48 hours from the time you make in person contact with a coach or step foot on campus, but everything is paid for including travel, food and lodging. All other visits are unofficial and you have to pay to get there and also pay for food at any of the events. (All the summers cook outs etc..)
He is a good kid and I think he will be at Clemson when it's all said and done

That's the process according to NCAA rules.

Jul 27, 2015, 5:13 AM

It's clear you know nothing of UcheaT and the process there. They are not like Clemson, they do end run on rules, have absolutely no moral character when it comes to winning at sports and ignore academic requirements.

Think Kentucky basketball and add two.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's the process according to NCAA rules.

Jul 27, 2015, 7:55 AM

But, but, but...Phil Fulmer turned in Alabama when they did something wrong, so UT must run a clean program and never, ever cheat.

Of course, Fulmer is skeered to venture into Alabama now. Not even to the SEC media days when he still coached UT.

Note: Must have sarcasm meter turned on while reading this.

Jul 27, 2015, 12:38 AM

You aren't using your brain to well pretending to be A Tiger!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I RAed that dog fan who accused Daddy Feaster of...

Jul 27, 2015, 5:19 AM

having his hand out. I think the OP misses on saying Daddy is rethinking the process over a the posting here of a few drama queens, coots and other disruptive turds on Tnet but he'll leaning in the right direction, imo.

We shouldn't tolerate a poster impeaching the integrity of a commit or the commit's family because he took a visit to another school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 27, 2015, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Re: FEASTER ]

I am a true fan. Not one that will act like a 12 year old when a 17 year old recruit does something we dont like.

Yet you say that if you were his Dad you would rethink the

Jul 27, 2015, 2:07 PM

commitment to Clemson based on what faceless posters (half of them being dirtpeckers) say on a message board...so you're either 12, maybe 17, possibly a coot, or maybe you just need to put on your big girl panties?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yet you say that if you were his Dad you would rethink the

Jul 27, 2015, 3:31 PM

You can always tell the ones that spen way to much time on here. Talking trash while u sit in your single wide and your mommy is doing your laundry and making u your grillcheese for lunch.

He's going to be great, and in Clemon Orange. GO TIGERS!***

Jul 27, 2015, 8:17 AM

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,763
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic