»
Topic: FDA Launches Study of Dietary Supplements
Replies: 0  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic

FDA Launches Study of Dietary Supplements

Posted: Feb 11, 2019 5:34 PM

Oversight is about to get serious. If supplement contamination or fraudulent labeling of diet supplements is found to be the reason for Ostarine showing up in urine tests before the playoffs, it may be too late to help our three players - but i hope it does show that they did take something unknowingly that was found in their drug test. If it was because of something the staff gave the players, I also hope that comes out, because if true, I do not think it was done knowingly.

Dabo was s little careless - naive, actually - when he gave his last press conference answer on the subject, because his answer to the question left just enough of an opening for Sapakoff, NBS and CBS to craft the headlines the way they did. He told the truth, that it could have been in something given to the players by the staff - but that is not the same as saying the staff was doing it intentionally or with knowledge that the product was contaminated. His not clarifying his statement was taken advantage of by media writers and editors to create a narrative that would create controversy and gain clicks. I doubt he'll answer the question the same way in the future.

https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm631065.htm

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1132 people have read this post