Replies: 11   Last Post: Sep 26, 2017 9:45 PM by: Tigerdug23®
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

FBI Uncovers Massive NCAA Scandal

[1]
Posted: Sep 26, 2017 12:19 PM

Well, let's see where this one goes:

https://sports.yahoo.com/fbi-probe-uncovers-massive-college-basketball-scandal-snaring-big-time-programs-144631716.html

John 3:16; 14:1-6

'Snaring Big-Time Programs' - It's alright boys, we're safe!***

[3]
Posted: Sep 26, 2017 12:21 PM

UNC Too

[2]
Posted: Sep 26, 2017 12:27 PM

Because it doesn't appear anyone can touch those boys.

BUT wouldn't it be nice to learn that the educational investigation into UNC helped lead to these discoveries and they get burned for this too!

John 3:16; 14:1-6

That's great. Glad that Brownell leads the program in the

[1]
Posted: Sep 26, 2017 5:28 PM

right way.

Re: FBI Uncovers Massive NCAA Scandal

[2]
Posted: Sep 26, 2017 12:24 PM

ESPN says that University 6 is Louisville. Surprise, surprise!! After the hooker scandal, maybe this one will kick Pitino and Jurich out the door.

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 1:07 PM

That Jurich is the sleaziest AD in the NCAA. His hires are full of people with little to no morals. I don't see how they recruit, I sure wouldn't want my kid playing for Petrino, Pitino, or the baseball coach. I could almost see kids going for basketball there, high profile, high draft status and stuff though, but Pitino is a slime. Remember one of the issues lots of ACC schools had with letting Louisville in was academics, and lord knows neither Petrino or Pitino gives a crap about academics.

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 12:38 PM

Send some people to prison. Anything else is a waste of time and money. We've been playing games with cheats for about half a century now within amateur sports. Send a message, drop the hammer. Fining a millionaire is a total joke. Take their freedom, things will change overnight.

Please connect this to UNC ... PLEASE!***

[2]
Posted: Sep 26, 2017 12:41 PM

Re: Please connect this to UNC ... PLEASE!***

[1]
Posted: Sep 26, 2017 5:30 PM

So, it took the FBI to 'uncover' (chuckle...chuckle) what has been under the NCAA's (cash-cow) nose for decades. Right....

Buckle up...this will get interesting

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 7:55 PM

Louisville is linked to this, I don't see how they aren't nailed to the wall. Same with Miami b/c they seem to 1 of the schools implicated. Someone mentioned 1 of the coaches being a former SCar assistant...do they fall under scrutiny next? It's going to be a huge mess for a lot of schools before it's all said & done. It's definitely going to be for the NCAA. They've been under enough scrutinity as is the past few years.

Re: Buckle up...this will get interesting

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 9:37 PM

Ironically enough, this may spell the 'Death Penalty' for the NCAA, itself. Long, long overdue.

Re: Buckle up...this will get interesting

[1]
Posted: Sep 26, 2017 9:45 PM

Believe the ex-Coot assistant who was arrested by the FBI today recruited Dozier and Thornwell I believe . Those two players could have gone to much higher profile schools but curioisly chose to attend Coot U.

Hmm...

Hmm..

DB23

Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets available for Georgia Tech. I am in the upstate and can meet locally. I...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2356 people have read this post