Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: World's No. 1 golfer on Clemson's title: "Hate to say Clemson won"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1

FB Update: World's No. 1 golfer on Clemson's title: "Hate to say Clemson won"

Apr 4, 2017, 3:54 PM

World's No. 1 golfer on Clemson's title: "Hate to say Clemson won"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: World's No. 1 golfer on Clemson's title: "Hate to say Clemson won"

Apr 4, 2017, 3:57 PM

Now we have a golfer to root against !!!!!

Makes me feel good that our National Championship

Apr 4, 2017, 4:08 PM

hurts them so bad.

I know I felt only pleasure from the Coot loss last week in the final 4.

Re: FB Update: World's No. 1 golfer on Clemson's title: "Hate to say Clemson won"

Apr 4, 2017, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: World's No. 1 golfer on Clemson's title: "Hate to say Clemson won" ]

Considering his visibility and current position in the golf world you'd think he would have been coached to be a little more politically correct. His fan base just took a hit. In many ways it's the same with Wesley Bryant. Comes from a great family but his Carolina logo on his bag essentially has the same affect.

Apr 4, 2017, 9:52 PM

I'd say the same thing about the coots. F pc

Apr 4, 2017, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: World's No. 1 golfer on Clemson's title: "Hate to say Clemson won" ]

As we have always said, them sumbithches just can't handle winning with any kind of class at all. If you smell a pile of chit, there is a pile of chit close!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2017, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: World's No. 1 golfer on Clemson's title: "Hate to say Clemson won" ]

I agree. I used to pull for him because he was a South Carolinian. Now that I know he's a chicken he'll get no more support from me!

I'm with you, monk!

Apr 4, 2017, 10:50 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: World's No. 1 golfer on Clemson's title: "Hate to say Clemson won" ]

+1!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Apr 5, 2017, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: World's No. 1 golfer on Clemson's title: "Hate to say Clemson won" ]

That's G r e a t t t t ! ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2017, 3:59 PM

Suck it coot !

Haahahahhahaha! It pains them so much!***

Apr 4, 2017, 4:01 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Haahahahhahaha! It pains them so much!***

Apr 4, 2017, 4:03 PM

It eats them up inside! Fitting!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haahahahhahaha! It pains them so much!***

Apr 4, 2017, 7:14 PM [ in reply to Haahahahhahaha! It pains them so much!*** ]

I'll bet having to say that put his panties in a wad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, the pain on his face.... LOL!!

Apr 4, 2017, 4:05 PM

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh, the pain on his face.... LOL!!

Apr 4, 2017, 11:04 PM

No, that's not pain... he's just that ugly!

Has chickenboy flunked a drug test lately??? Maybe

Apr 4, 2017, 4:07 PM

he and "Puffy" Thornwell can go for their mandatory pee tests together

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2017, 4:08 PM

Wouldn't it be great if some brilliant Clemson fan found a way to put a Clemson National Championship flag on every pole marker at every hole.

https://www.collegeflagsandbanners.com/clemson_university_national_champs_2016_car_flag_96462_prd1.html

Apr 4, 2017, 4:09 PM

I hope you lose the Masters you chicken.

Apr 4, 2017, 4:25 PM

Yep, if my dog had his face, I'd shave his butt and teach him to walk backward! Anyone but this dufus!

Apr 4, 2017, 4:27 PM

GOT NO PROBLEM WITH DJ. I WOULD BE THE SAME WAY. I AINT GIVING THEM ANY CREDIT. JUST MEANS HE IS A GOOD COOT.

GOOD COOT = oxymoron***

Apr 4, 2017, 9:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: GOOD COOT = oxymoron***

Apr 4, 2017, 10:37 PM

Point ^^^

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GOOD COOT = oxymoron***

Apr 5, 2017, 8:12 AM [ in reply to GOOD COOT = oxymoron*** ]

Kocxzy morans!!!! ;)

Danny... do you do drugs***

Apr 4, 2017, 4:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyday!***

Apr 4, 2017, 10:27 PM

Re: Danny... do you do drugs***

Apr 5, 2017, 8:14 AM [ in reply to Danny... do you do drugs*** ]

???? I do I do

Apr 4, 2017, 4:42 PM

We can't stand the chicken university either.

Tigernet : What did someone say about Clemson today?

Apr 4, 2017, 4:51 PM

Nm

Say it chicken. Say it.***

Apr 4, 2017, 4:52 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Are you Classof09's older sister?

Apr 4, 2017, 9:57 PM [ in reply to Tigernet : What did someone say about Clemson today? ]

You sound like Classof09's older sister.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Apr 4, 2017, 7:07 PM

His opinion means nothing to me.

Apr 4, 2017, 8:57 PM

He didn't say anything negative about Clemson. He said he personally hated to say they won - but they did.

Fool

Apr 4, 2017, 7:33 PM

Better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you are an idiot, rather than open your mouth and resolve all doubt

Message was edited by: Noonan®

Nothing wrong with what he said

Apr 4, 2017, 8:55 PM

He is a gamecock fan. That's not new.

That was as tame an answer as it gets.

Apr 4, 2017, 8:02 PM

Have a snort Coot!!
Now look into the crowd and and witness all the " paws and orange".
Cheer for the field against the Coot.

Apr 4, 2017, 9:25 PM

Take A whiff on me Coot!

Apr 4, 2017, 8:51 PM

This is so strange. He seems to be fairly polite and well mannered, and that is very out of character for so many, if not most, of their fans. Maybe it just is a facade on his part. Kind of funny that of all the schools in the country he could be a fan of, he chose them, and even sadder is that he tells it in public.

He's from Columbia. Why is it funny he'd pull for SCU?***

Apr 5, 2017, 8:29 PM

Re: He's from Columbia. Why is it funny he'd pull for SCU?***

Apr 7, 2017, 9:09 AM

Peculiar and sad may have been better words to use to reflect his choice. Just because someone is from cola, doesn't mean they have to be coot fans. They should know better than anybody how classless coot fans can be.

Apr 4, 2017, 10:34 PM

Hey! At least he gets it!
You either pull for one or the other but NEVER both!

Apr 4, 2017, 10:52 PM

Low life POS.

Apr 4, 2017, 11:25 PM

Hate to say this,you got your one Major,hope you don't get another.

The only good thing about him is Paulina Gretzky.

Apr 5, 2017, 7:32 AM

nm.

But. But. We got Wimmins basketball.........................***

Apr 5, 2017, 8:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coastal doesn't have football so he probably doesnt know

Apr 5, 2017, 11:09 AM

much about it, hence him siding with the dirt peckers

Coastal does have football and has for quite a while.***

Apr 5, 2017, 8:28 PM

Apr 5, 2017, 12:58 PM

He is a pos. Hoping he will lose everytime he plays. Started crap about the color of the clubs from Taylor Made. Refused to use them until they changed colors.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2017, 3:44 PM

Clemson fans should troll him all weekend on the course. Teach the boy a lesson for throwing shade.

TALKS TRASH... THEN FALLS DOWN STEPS

Apr 5, 2017, 9:18 PM

Never discount the Power of the Paw! Obviously those

Apr 6, 2017, 6:42 AM

rental houses haven't been Coot proofed!

Re: TALKS TRASH... THEN FALLS DOWN STEPS

Apr 6, 2017, 2:48 PM [ in reply to TALKS TRASH... THEN FALLS DOWN STEPS ]

Pulled himself out of the Masters today.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep..Pitchfork Ben says

Apr 6, 2017, 8:21 PM

HeLLO Cocky Lover!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup, Karma is a beyotch!

Apr 7, 2017, 7:29 AM [ in reply to Re: TALKS TRASH... THEN FALLS DOWN STEPS ]

This whole story smells fishier by the day, though.

Replies: 52
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic