Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Wayne Gallman injury update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

FB Update: Wayne Gallman injury update

Oct 15, 2016, 12:30 PM

Wayne Gallman injury update

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Wayne Gallman injury update

Oct 15, 2016, 12:34 PM

The hit by definition was targeting he led with crown of helmet I know contact with the head can't be avoided all the time but leading with the crown can I hope Wayne is gonna be ok

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Appeared deliberate, too.

Oct 16, 2016, 2:36 PM

He deliberately launched his body, head down, at the ball carrier. That was even more blatant than the one the UNCheat got away with on Deshaun in the ACCCG last year. So far, though, our opponents have a perfect record against us: zero targeting calls.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2016, 12:34 PM

Should have been targeting. Led with crown of helmet.

Oct 15, 2016, 12:35 PM

That should of been targeting clearly helmet to helmet NC state is playing dirty which is very disgraceful

Oct 15, 2016, 12:35 PM

The guy made no attempt to even wrap up. Just head hunting.

Oct 15, 2016, 12:36 PM

Looks like he was knocked out cold. Never once tried to brace himself or control his limbs after the initial hit.

Oct 15, 2016, 2:08 PM

Agreed. He went limp and never tried to brace himself, and he also didn't move once he hit the ground. Looks like he regained his conciousness pretty quickly which is good. Probably will be back for FSU.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you guys are morons, he walked to the locker room

Oct 15, 2016, 12:36 PM

On his own. He looked fine.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you guys are morons, he walked to the locker room

Oct 15, 2016, 12:43 PM

Doesn't rule at a concussion.

Oct 15, 2016, 12:47 PM [ in reply to you guys are morons, he walked to the locker room ]

Morons? All that matters is what the doctors say after the concussion protocol

morons yes! They said he was helped to the locker room***

Oct 15, 2016, 12:48 PM

he sure did not look fine coming off the field..

Oct 15, 2016, 1:29 PM [ in reply to you guys are morons, he walked to the locker room ]

he had no idea where he was. By the time he was walking to locker rrom, it had been enough time for the cob webs to have cleared some.

Oct 15, 2016, 1:29 PM [ in reply to you guys are morons, he walked to the locker room ]

It's nice when morons post a few times so we can TD them thrice

Oct 15, 2016, 2:04 PM

Would be nice if we knew where they lived so we could tie them up and wet Willy them and tea bag them repeatedly.

fort Rucker. Bring your butt to the gate.***

Oct 15, 2016, 3:13 PM

49% pulse sayswut?***

Oct 15, 2016, 1:36 PM [ in reply to you guys are morons, he walked to the locker room ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like I care about a pulse rating.***

Oct 15, 2016, 3:12 PM

Re: 49% pulse sayswut?***

Oct 15, 2016, 4:28 PM [ in reply to 49% pulse sayswut?*** ]

I agree a high pulse is impressive. But, can also be a sign of a cheerleader. I bleed orange. But, I'm not afraid to call a spade a spade. I've gotten negative marks for calling playcaling bad. When it was bad. I also had negative marks for saying Bowden should be fired, when it was past his time to,go. (On my old avatar)We are quick to,give a thumbs down to someone who,is speaking the truth. Just because you see a problem with your football,team, that shouldn't be a negative mark. I agree there are so many sky is falling coots that are trolling & deserve a low pulse. But, I don't think a fan should be penalized for voicing an honest opinion. Like, today: I asked several times if Rob Spence was calling the same running play up the gut! Does that make me a bad Tiger fan? No! It makes me a realist. When 8 men are in the box, you,don't run up,the gut! Please excuse my many comas. I'm on my iPad & instead of space bar it's adding commas! But, what a horrible game! I saw a lack of fire. I saw a Wolfpack team that seemed to,want it more! But, in the end, we win! So glad! I was emotionally bankrupt coming into this game. We were flooded out here in Fayetteville, NC. Almost lost my ho,e but didn't. Did lose close to 100lbs of food. My neighbors lost everything. Several lost lives. Our power was finally restored Thursday at 3:15pm. I was mentally, physically, and spiritually exhausted. Clemson Nation was amazing with offers of thoughts and Prayers. WCCP shouted out our situation, and my name many times prompting many Tigers to reach out and offer condolences. Thank you, Tiger Nation! No one does it better than we do! Go Tigers!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2016, 4:16 PM [ in reply to you guys are morons, he walked to the locker room ]

Wow... he was as wobbly as it gets walking to the locker room. Let's hope his concussion isn't too severe because there is no doubt he was concussed. Moron

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"There's something in these hills and I suspect that's what it is - the ability of an institution through the unending dedication and greatness of its people - its administration, its faculty, its staff, its students and alumni - to impart to all it touches a respect, an admiration, an affection that stands firm in disquieting times when things around it give impressions of coming unglued." - Joe Sherman '34

Oct 16, 2016, 2:37 PM [ in reply to you guys are morons, he walked to the locker room ]

speaking of morons... where did you get your medical degree?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd be surprised if he is able to come back.***

Oct 15, 2016, 12:53 PM

Oct 15, 2016, 1:01 PM

Looked like targeting to me, what happened to the refs?

Oct 15, 2016, 3:11 PM

NV State guy definitely put the crown of the helmet into Wayne's jaw. Should have been a penalty and ejection.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THIS HIT SHOULD HAVE LED TO AN EJECTION

Oct 15, 2016, 4:19 PM

EFFing ACC officials need to be ejected from the profession too

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic