Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

FB Update: Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"

Mar 23, 2017, 12:09 PM

Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"

Mar 23, 2017, 12:11 PM

I'd prefer Watson talk to Caliendo. He is a better Gruden than Gruden. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"

Mar 23, 2017, 12:15 PM

That's awesome!

Mar 23, 2017, 12:18 PM

He wanted that award so bad. In almost every interview he references it. I hope great things continue to occur in his life to overshadow this horrible injustice.

Mar 23, 2017, 12:29 PM

He has a National Championship ring and a couple of ACC Championship rings, I'm sure he would not trade for that Heisman Trophy.

Mar 23, 2017, 12:18 PM

*mic drop*

Re: FB Update: Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"***

Mar 23, 2017, 12:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

One day the Heisman will be renamed the Watson***

Mar 23, 2017, 12:21 PM

Re: One day the Heisman will be renamed the Watson***

Mar 23, 2017, 2:43 PM

That award doesn't have enough class to be associated with DeShaun. Guy is class from one end to the other.

The award is dead after Jameis Winston won it.

Mar 23, 2017, 2:54 PM

Really, I'm glad DW didn't win it. By definition, the Heisman goes to the best QB who is the most important to their team. It will go to the mediocre team who rides their QB to the top, not to the good TEAM who wins a lot of games with a good QB.

That's why Alabama has won how many national championships without their QB ever winning. Alabama is good from top to bottom, so there's no room on a team like that for a superstar QB. Same for us, really.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One day the Heisman will be renamed the Watson***

Mar 23, 2017, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: One day the Heisman will be renamed the Watson*** ]

I think they forgot all the Heissman was suppose to represent. Character, humility, good sportsmanship are traits that the winner didn't have

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Really, what is the answer? What else was he supposed to do?

Mar 23, 2017, 12:41 PM

Love his fire.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Really, what is the answer? What else was he supposed to do?

Mar 23, 2017, 2:40 PM

The only thing missing was hurdling the 'Cuse player. Never realized that it carried that much value.

Already miss him

Mar 23, 2017, 12:51 PM

What a catch that was signing him!

Too many memories to list.

He mentioned it, Dabo mentioned it...

Mar 23, 2017, 1:09 PM

& I think now everyone has to realize it...

Deshaun Watson did not lose out on the Heisman, the Heisman lost out on Deshaun Watson.

They're in love with numbers, not with character or leadership anymore. If not having a Heisman in the lobby @ Daboland means we had a QB that won the Clemson family 2 ACC titles, 2 NY6 bowl game trophies, & a National Championship to show off instead, then screw the Heisman. We don't need it to prove Deshaun Watson was the best in not only a Clemson uniform, but the best in the country during his time in Tigertown

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Savage***

Mar 23, 2017, 1:20 PM

Mar 23, 2017, 1:31 PM

Doesn't he win the heisman if he hurdles that NC State defender last season instead of his freshman year?

How can you not pull for that guy? Incredible.***

Mar 23, 2017, 1:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Deez nutz

Mar 23, 2017, 1:59 PM

Just watch Gruden's body language

Mar 23, 2017, 3:02 PM

he gets exactly who DW4 is. His responses prove that.

DW4 keeping it real in heeyah! Whatcha think Lamar??***

Mar 23, 2017, 3:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Great answer***

Mar 23, 2017, 3:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2017, 3:58 PM

I didn't think that was a shot at Jackson...just him angry that both years he lost to someone who lost more games than him.

Mar 23, 2017, 4:00 PM

LOVE this.

Need to score 8 TD's against UNCC....to

Mar 23, 2017, 4:40 PM

build some stats.......

I love

Mar 23, 2017, 5:42 PM

the little bit of attitude without going overboard with it. He does carry a chip on his shoulder concerning the Heisman BUT rightfully so!
We love you DW4 for who you are and what you did!(accomplished )

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does anyone have a link to the full coverage?

Mar 23, 2017, 6:45 PM

TIA

This has a little more

Mar 23, 2017, 6:54 PM

http://mvads.cdn.espn.com/progressive/4d993388-8b49-4f34-9e48-87906e690281/6da08863-a500-4782-89f5-2898365854f9/076ea1a2-a35b-11e4-bfdb-005056837bc7/0/0/952083955/content.mp4

Mar 23, 2017, 9:25 PM

That is a special young man. He grew as a man at Clemson, but Clemson also became better because of him. He is such an inspiration for so many young people struggling in life that it is possible

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic