Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Jaron Brown makes spectacular one-handed catch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,221

FB Update: WATCH: Jaron Brown makes spectacular one-handed catch

Aug 6, 2015, 8:49 AM

WATCH: Jaron Brown makes spectacular one-handed catch

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!! :-?

Aug 6, 2015, 9:39 AM

That's one awesome catch!!!!
Man he's waaaaay better than before even! (Still wish he'd have graduated & played here his senior season)
I couldn't be happier for Bryant & he obviously made a pretty good choice....buuuuut, could he have gotten even higher picked had he stayed? I think most definitely...

Keep it up Tay & represent your Clemson family!!!
Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is Jaron Brown, not Martavis Bryant.

Aug 6, 2015, 10:13 PM

You mixed up Martavis Bryant with Jaron Brown. Bryant plays for the Steelers and Brown plays for the Cardinals. That catch did look a little bit like one of the awesome catches that Bryant made in training camp in Pittsburgh though.

Jaron Brown's senior year was one year prior to Bryant's final college season as a junior. Jaron got drafted the same year that Nuk went to Houston in the first round. Bryant was drafted the following year when Sammy went in the first round.

It's pretty remarkable to have four WR drafted in two years, including two first rounders. I would be willing to bet that there aren't very many schools out there that can make a claim like that. Three of these guys left early after their junior year too. It's fun just to think of the possibilities if by some miracle Sammy and Martavis had both come back for their senior year last season and played with Deshaun, Mike Williams, and Artavis Scott. That kind of depth at WR is scary good.

It's going to be fun in 10 years or so to look back at our 2011 WR corps and see what Nuk Hopkins, Sammy Watkins, Martavis Bryant, Jaron Brown, Charone Peake, and Adam Humphries have done in their careers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,221
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic