»
Topic: FB Update: WATCH: Fans light up Death Valley in slow motion
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 22, 2015 7:28 PM by: grover173
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

FB Update: WATCH: Fans light up Death Valley in slow motion

[2]
Posted: Nov 21, 2015 5:57 PM

WATCH: Fans light up Death Valley in slow motion

Read Update »

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Fans light up Death Valley in slow motion

[1]
Posted: Nov 21, 2015 10:32 PM

Cuel!

[1]
Posted: Nov 21, 2015 10:36 PM

This doesn't really do it justice. Very Cuel!

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Nov 21, 2015 10:47 PM

Too bad Scar is so bad this year that the game is at noon. If it were after dark, Clemson fans could do this at the Roach because there certainly will be enough there to take the dump over.

Clemson has the best fans in, football, love, joy and light

[1]
Posted: Nov 22, 2015 10:20 AM

waves, no place like it in the rest of the country!

If that doesn't show Clemson knows how to win and enjoy the moment in class, dignity and humility.

This is the best season ever, except 1981 and I remember that year so well and how incredibly everyone believed in Danny Ford and his team. He whipped you, then he broke the will of the opponent.

Dabo has built the best balance I have ever seen in college football. He can beat you in every phase of the game on any given day. He coaches his team to "do what they do" because he will expose the weakness of the other team so they have to compensate to stop it and then he attacks the area they left weak trying to give the weakest area help. It's so dominating.

I think we will blow Bammer out of the water for the Oculus trophy. They are such copycats trying to use our design.(Oculus)

Go Tigers, keep exposing other teams. I would have loved to play LSU and Bammer back to back in the playoff. I never thought LSU was a top ten team.

go Tigers!!!!!!

2018 white level member

Truly one of the coolest things I've ever seen in DV

[1]
Posted: Nov 22, 2015 7:28 PM

It was really awesome--wish it had gone around a few more times so more people could have turned on their cellphone. They were about halfway through the wave before a lot of us realized what was going on.

Replies: 5  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two season tickets in lower deck for sale. Asking $2100 for the pair. Text me at 864-603-0359 if i...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
902 people have read this post