Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Clemson gameday packages go for 12k each at charity auction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,470

FB Update: WATCH: Clemson gameday packages go for 12k each at charity auction

Jul 26, 2016, 9:36 PM

WATCH: Clemson gameday packages go for 12k each at charity auction

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Clemson gameday packages go for 12k each at charity auction

Jul 26, 2016, 9:45 PM

12K for a Clemson package. 5K for a South Carolina package. Great for the charity. Do you think the difference was that Clemson's package was a game of your choice and the South Carolina package was against the Catamounts? Or is there some other reason you can think of for the difference in the fund raising? ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Clemson gameday packages go for 12k each at charity auction

Jul 26, 2016, 11:16 PM

Yeah, if I were a gamecock fan I wouldn't want to pay that much to go watch my team lose to another Socon team for the second straight year either.

All jokes aside glad people stepped up for charity, I was at the event, and it was cool to see the different coaches from around the state come together for a great cause to help raise some money for the various charities represented tonight.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The coots would have to pay me much more than $5K

Jul 27, 2016, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Clemson gameday packages go for 12k each at charity auction ]

to take one

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 27, 2016, 7:29 AM

Interesting that the coot package included a hat while ours did not. Found a pig of said hat if anyone is curious:

http://twitter.com/ClemsonTom/status/509488594994868224/photo/1

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,470
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic