Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Chad Morris on Georgia loss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,927

FB Update: WATCH: Chad Morris on Georgia loss

Aug 31, 2014, 1:39 AM

WATCH: Chad Morris on Georgia loss

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope BV calls him out for the

Aug 31, 2014, 2:17 AM

conservative play calling (even if he does so from behind closed doors). I mean, if the O even plays averagely in the 3rd quarter, it makes this game much closer down the stretch just from giving the defense some rest and cutting down the amount of time Georgia had the ball in the 2nd half.

If I'm BV, I'm pissed that my defense takes the blame from the media and misinformed fans for the pathetic 2nd half showing by the O. I just don't think Chad sounds like he thinks he was really to blame and he and Dabo can cry field position until their eyes bleed, but you gotta give your team a chance by calling something that has a chance to succeed. Line up and open up the playbook. No excuses.

Re: I hope BV calls him out for the

Aug 31, 2014, 8:09 AM

Chad Morris is entirely to blame - period.

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Chad Morris on Georgia loss

Aug 31, 2014, 10:39 AM

Morris never has an answer when the defense locks down. Deer in the headlights look every time. Play calling is only good when he has a defense on their heels. Once he has to make adjustments offense stalls. This is a trend that happens every time. Sick of the excuses.

Aug 31, 2014, 1:22 PM

Legget over the middle would have stopped them from sending their linebackers every other play, the chad choked again!

Aug 31, 2014, 1:23 PM

What is this "WE" BS? YOU have work to do mr. Morris. Especially when YOUR OFFENSE gets held to just 15 yards for two quarters! And please for the love of God either hire someone who can watch the game for you from the box or go up their yourself bc if you can sit their and honestly say cole had a good game and not say cj Davidson had a better game than the rest of the backs, then my friend, you don't need to be on that sideline. You need to take your ### up to the box and coach the game. Bc obviously you don't get a good enough view of what the #### is going on!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,927
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic