Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Video: Stoudt, Olson, Goodson interviews after practice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

FB Update: Video: Stoudt, Olson, Goodson interviews after practice

Aug 6, 2014, 10:58 PM

Video: Stoudt, Olson, Goodson interviews after practice

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cole Stoudt.

Aug 7, 2014, 10:01 AM

Cole is a good guy with a strong respectful character IMPO. I think that some may believe b/c we never heard of Cole pitching fits and expressing rage for not getting more playing time as a sign of weakness and lack of confidence on Cole's part. Then there are those that believe and see Cole as a well rounded self-respecting person with firm patients and strong work ethics. A person that knew making an A$S out of himself by b!tching pissing and moaning would have done nothing to advance his position as our QB over Tajh. Cole has taken the times he was given to play, and he was kool, calm, patient, and done very well with the chances he was "given". Cole Stoudt's meekness that some has thought to be a weakness will be put to rest on the field in Athens Georgia. After our first game against UGA, Cole will have answered all questions of who the starting QB will be for our Tigers. IMPO, Cole will squash the talk from the nay Sayer's calling for a true freshman starter over the seasoned senior veteran. Watson will get him some snaps during the season. But I don't see him being the starter at any time this season if the Iceman Cole Stoudt stays healthy. As we all have witnessed, Iceman has put the needed weight and muscle on to stay durable for the season....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Video: Stoudt, Olson, Goodson interviews after practice

Aug 7, 2014, 5:18 PM

These Tigers have a great mindset^^ U gotta luv that Stoudt is looking for ways to win and not ways to pad the stats!!!!! You never know what it will take on game-day, but Cole has the attitude of a winner who will help find a way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone missed a great opportunity to ask

Aug 7, 2014, 7:17 PM

Olson to compare and contrast Stanford's and Clemson's Strength & Conditioning Programs.

Stanford's is supposed to be cutting edge where, according to a number of people, ours is supposed to be stuck in the 80s - a dinosaur.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic