Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-South Carolina
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-South Carolina

Nov 16, 2015, 4:41 PM

Vegas Odds on Clemson-South Carolina

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-South Carolina

Nov 16, 2015, 4:52 PM

I dont know about Vegas but I find the entire program and fan base more than a little odd. and pretty disgusting too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

amen

Nov 16, 2015, 5:52 PM

+1

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2015, 7:15 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-South Carolina ]

> I dont know about Vegas but I find the entire program
> and fan base more than a little odd. and pretty
> disgusting too.

Which program and in what regard?

Two game Season

Nov 16, 2015, 5:45 PM

Hey lets end the season with two good wins go n2 the acc championship ready for Unc #1nTheNation# #WeeTooDeeP#

Nov 16, 2015, 6:01 PM

That type of spread is enough to pisss off any D1 team we have played this year. Those types of spreads will cause every team to give us the best shot they have to give. Maybe not, but it's starting to look like that even Vegas is in on trying to get us beat before the playoff games begin. The coots are a bad team, but it's hard to see them losing by 20 points after they have been called out and made to be the laughing stock of all of college FB and the SEC with one of theirs being almost a 3 TD under dog to an ACC team. IMO, i'm looking for a tightly played game in cootlumbia, as a 19 point under dog. A 3 win & 7 loss Syracuse team @ home as a 26.5 under dog, does that RING A BELL???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2015, 6:19 PM

Stop it

We were a fumble or two away from ending the Cuse game

Nov 16, 2015, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-South Carolina ]

in the 1st quarter. We had a chance to break their spirits and turn it into a rout. Things went the other direction and we ended up in a fight, but if you think Cuse brings the same effort level that they did for that entire game had they gotten down 21-0 in under 10 minutes you are mistaken.

Re: FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-South Carolina***

Nov 16, 2015, 6:13 PM

Re: FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-South Carolina***

Nov 16, 2015, 7:38 PM

I will give this credit as being NICE!!! :) LMAO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2015, 6:28 PM

They build large buildings in Las Vegas with lots of nice stuff inside. The point spreads must be enticing enough to solicit bets, with enough slop for them to make money most of the time. Subtract 5-7 points from any spread to cover their profit. Clem -14 is a decent 50-50 prediction.

Odds on Clemson-South Carolina

Nov 16, 2015, 6:30 PM

Yea that maybe high. But! I like that it will #### off the fan base. I mean they need to get used to disappointment again. Its what they have to look forward too. On Syracuse. We scored fast and went up by 14. Everyone including the coaches and fans because I did it too. I laughed and said "hm looks like the tigers are going south beach on Syracuse" (saying going south beach is how I say a blowout) but we gave them momentum. Bone head coaching call( put in the back up) sloppy ball handling. That started the whole mess. Hopefully we learned that if you want a team to lay down? You have to knock their lights out first. GO TIGERS!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Odds on Clemson-South Carolina

Nov 16, 2015, 6:35 PM

40-10 , got it !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Odds on Clemson-South Carolina

Nov 16, 2015, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Odds on Clemson-South Carolina ]

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Nov 23, 2015, 7:37 AM

The line opened at 15 1/2. It has risen quickly as money has poured on Clemson. Vegas did not start the line that high.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic