Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"

Sep 20, 2016, 12:21 PM

Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"

Sep 20, 2016, 12:38 PM

Even more frustrated to know they specifically teach them to hand the ball to the ref, and he still doesn't. It's already been mentioned to him in the previous week, and he still didn't. Jeeze.

And not just Ray Ray, it's apparently a trend. Immaturity and wanting to showboat backfiring at its finest.

Oh well, behind us now and didn't cost us a W and a great learning moment for the team. At least it didn't happen (and better not) in the UL or FSU games.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

at least it wasn't this

Sep 20, 2016, 12:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-xHCITb2WM

Re: FB Update: Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"

Sep 20, 2016, 12:49 PM

Was watching yesterday and the topic was "Good, Bad & Ugly". They had video of two or three other "drops b4 goal line" and none were R-R. Guess it is an epidemic. I want R-R to be on SC too...for max catches & TDs!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe mixon does it and doesn't get reviewed...huh?

Sep 20, 2016, 1:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA72a0gg5ms

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic