Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game

Sep 28, 2016, 7:45 PM

Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dang***

Sep 28, 2016, 7:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I was hoping we had Austin Bryant back for more depth

Sep 28, 2016, 8:08 PM

And speed on the edge but we haven't looked as though we have suffered on the DL yet. Let's go defense, show them who rules defense in college football since Brent got his type of recruits.

I look forward to our defense stepping up to look dominant on defense with tackles for a loss and turnovers. Lamar will look rattled by our defense because Brent is the best at defense in college football.

I look forward to tons of movement and misdirection from our offense. Wrinkles we have been practicing since spring practice, a few trick plays and we will stretch the field from side to side and use tempo and screens using our TE's and RB's in many ways on offense. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kelly Bryant used in several formations with and without Deshaun.

Our offense is going to do things we have never seen and I have to believe Our TE's will be used for screens, to stretch the field and in odd pass situations to create mismatches.

I can't wait to see us dominate the cards.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I was hoping we had Austin Bryant back for more depth

Sep 28, 2016, 8:25 PM

Actually, speed on the ends against a QB like Jackson is a bad thing. Too much speed can take people out of position, aka FSU's lightning fast DE's. If you watch Marshall and even Syracuse, their bigger ends set the edge while giving pressure and allowed interior DL to give rush and it actually made Jackson make mistakes. Unfortunately for those schools, they don't have the talent that we have across the board to sustain the success.

We will win this game.

Re: I was hoping we had Austin Bryant back for more depth

Sep 28, 2016, 11:27 PM

BINGO! Defense WINS Ballgames, Offense Makes You Look Good.

Nice write

Sep 28, 2016, 11:42 PM

That's how I like my FB update to read.

Crump, that's how I want you to write my FB updates from now on. It was direct and I learned something new about two players. That's how I want to read my bad news.

Re: FB Update: Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game

Sep 29, 2016, 12:10 PM

I agree - it wouldn't be smart to rush him back in such a big game. Don't want him to push it and re-injure himself for the remainder of season. Were deep enough and the D looked solid against GT. Just have to limit the big plays downfield. Will be interesting to see how our secondary handles Louisville's tall and fast WRs. ...Would love to see Venerables have someone like Boulware spy Jackson all game. Go Tigers!

Re: FB Update: Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game

Sep 29, 2016, 12:10 PM

I agree - it wouldn't be smart to rush him back in such a big game. Don't want him to push it and re-injure himself for the remainder of season. Were deep enough and the D looked solid against GT. Just have to limit the big plays downfield. Will be interesting to see how our secondary handles Louisville's tall and fast WRs. ...Would love to see Venerables have someone like Boulware spy Jackson all game. Go Tigers!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic