Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: SI.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

FB Update: SI.com Bowl Projection for Clemson

Aug 30, 2017, 10:08 AM

SI.com Bowl Projection for Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: SI.com Bowl Projection for Clemson

Aug 30, 2017, 10:10 AM

Florida State, Washington, Oklahoma, and Alabama. lollers I'd be shocked if they get more than 1 of these teams right.

Aug 30, 2017, 10:22 AM

Was about to post same - who writes this garbage ... ?

It's like they "had" to pick a Pac-10 and Big-10 team so UW and OU were it... I think we all learned last year UW shouldn't have been in the CFP - so they want to double down?

It WILL be USC (the real one), Bama, FSU and us.

Aug 30, 2017, 10:26 AM

Whoops, I meant Big 12 above (even though they only have 10 teams ... )

Aug 30, 2017, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SI.com Bowl Projection for Clemson ]

FSU isn't beating us at home . Sorry , about to make it 3 in a row on the once anointed always anointed Seminoles .
For the life of me these prognostications at some point will recognize that a power shift has taken place in the ACC , and that the Noles are now looming up at Clemson.
Could they beat us ? Absolutely . Just don't believe they will . Venables has his work cut out for him again against that highly athletic offense ...but the difference in my mind is that since Scott and Elliot have had the offensive reigns the Noles look a step behind in defending us .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 30, 2017, 10:12 AM

Hate to correct SI since they are in the business and I am not but I don't think the Belk bowl will take a 4 or 5 win team. So they may want to pick 2 new opponents.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2017, 10:16 AM

If tOSU WANTED to be there last year...what happens this year when they DON'T want to be there?

Oklahoma in, tOSU out? Doubt that. Doubt Washington, too.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure if USuC and ND will

Aug 30, 2017, 11:44 AM

have enough wins between them for 6 wins to make a bowl. I guess somebody would watch (2) 3-8
teams play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oklahoma??? Washington??? Really????***

Aug 30, 2017, 10:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Aug 30, 2017, 10:30 AM

I believe OU will be wishing Bob was back before season's end.

Last 3 yearswe played Oklahoma OhioSt and Alabama each twice

Aug 30, 2017, 10:53 AM

Just amazing especially since we won all but 1 of those games.

SI should stick to swimsuits.***

Aug 30, 2017, 11:52 AM

Re: SI should stick to swimsuits.***

Aug 30, 2017, 2:46 PM

Pigs or no happen .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 30, 2017, 1:10 PM

If we don't win another championship this year I think the next best thing would be to hang another butt-kickin on Urban and his boys in the ORANGE Bowl!

Aug 30, 2017, 7:16 PM

H&ll, that would be like winning a second tier Championship game. Grade 2 NCG!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2017, 7:36 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SI.com Bowl Projection for Clemson ]

It would probably help a ton in recruiting battles.

I wasnt wondering-

Aug 30, 2017, 1:23 PM

Never do

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cue up the coots saying they're as well-respected as ND***

Aug 30, 2017, 1:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2017, 3:56 PM

Have to love all these Experts. Alabama & OSU Lose players to the NFL, and get the benefit of the doubt. Oklahoma loses players off a marginal team, and their Head Coach, and they're expected to compete for a title?

We (Dabo) have proven that we can excel with "next Man up", and return the best D Line in college football. Add to that, the best Defensive Assistant coach in the country.

If nothing else, Clemson has proven it can develope players that have been recruited as fitting Dabo's program. Add the uptick in 4 & 5 star talent the last 5 years.

Sorry to inform the Pundints, we're not going anywhere for a long time.

Deal with it America.

Aug 30, 2017, 8:38 PM

So I obviously do think we will continue to win and often. But as far as getting the benefit of the doubt, we have not ever had a team like we just had and so in turn, have never had to replace one like it. I'm fine with #5. Any other program (relative new comer to the elite) would be 12 or lower. #5 is prettt respectable. The Alabama and Ohio states of the world have done this time and time again. It's our turn to show the world that we've arrived and are here to stay.

Aug 30, 2017, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SI.com Bowl Projection for Clemson ]

So I obviously do think we will continue to win and often. But as far as getting the benefit of the doubt, we have not ever had a team like we just had and so in turn, have never had to replace one like it. I'm fine with #5. Any other program (relative new comer to the elite) would be 12 or lower. #5 is prettt respectable. The Alabama and Ohio states of the world have done this time and time again. It's our turn to show the world that we've arrived and are here to stay.

Did you say Oklahoma again?

Aug 30, 2017, 4:43 PM

(Long yawn............) yeah whatever.

Aug 30, 2017, 6:49 PM

I guess everybody is wanting to keep matching us up with OSU until they can beat us. After that we couldn't buy a game against OSU after that bc, they would want to leave where OSU had the last win against us!!! Seriously!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2017, 8:29 PM

X-sperts. X something crossed out.Spert a little drip under pressure!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2017, 8:40 PM

At some point the pundits just have to cut their losses and give up on Oklahoma.

Aug 31, 2017, 12:30 AM

I am bored with Ohio State. Been there done that.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic