Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Report: Swinney to attend Alabama-Arkansas to celebrate '92 National Title
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

FB Update: Report: Swinney to attend Alabama-Arkansas to celebrate '92 National Title

Oct 12, 2017, 4:27 PM

Report: Swinney to attend Alabama-Arkansas to celebrate '92 National Title

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Report: Swinney to attend Alabama-Arkansas to celebrate '92 National Title

Oct 12, 2017, 4:32 PM

Is he showing up to coach? Every South Carolina fan tells me he will be on the first flight to Tuscaloosa when Saban retires.

The same ones that say he is a cheerleader, and

Oct 12, 2017, 4:39 PM

doesn't know any football and depends on his coordinators for everything?
They sure talk out of both sides of their mouths don't they?

Re: The same ones that say he is a cheerleader, and

Oct 12, 2017, 4:41 PM

They do do that. I've also heard that Will Muschamp was their first coaching option as well. That's laughable.

Oct 12, 2017, 4:47 PM

I'm not sure if saying your first choice was Muschamp is better than admitting coaches turned you down.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Oct 13, 2017, 7:02 AM

Both are terrible admissions of failure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 5:03 AM [ in reply to Re: The same ones that say he is a cheerleader, and ]

Yeah, TDP had Will Muschamp on his list of considerations back in 2008.

Oct 13, 2017, 7:04 AM [ in reply to Re: The same ones that say he is a cheerleader, and ]

Well, really, he might have been. They never have been very good at those types of decisions before, so he may well have been their first choice. That makes more sense than them picking a really good coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Que the coaching interview rumors over on FGF***

Oct 12, 2017, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Report: Swinney to attend Alabama-Arkansas to celebrate '92 National Title ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Report: Swinney to attend Alabama-Arkansas to celebrate '92 National Title

Oct 12, 2017, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Report: Swinney to attend Alabama-Arkansas to celebrate '92 National Title ]

Yes, he'll be signing a coach in waiting contract while he's there. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 5:02 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Report: Swinney to attend Alabama-Arkansas to celebrate '92 National Title ]

lol @ gamecock fans telling you their hopes and dreams.

Oct 13, 2017, 7:01 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Report: Swinney to attend Alabama-Arkansas to celebrate '92 National Title ]

You never should listen to usuc fans.

Oct 12, 2017, 5:11 PM

Message was edited by: Clemalum07®

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Oct 12, 2017, 8:09 PM

Congrats Dabo. Enjoy yourself bro and relax a little. Your Tigers will be there when you return.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disgusting!!

Oct 12, 2017, 8:24 PM

I usually don’t bother logging in to express myself but this is alarming. I understand Coach Swinney’s unquestionable loyalty to his old teammates and coaches (dare I say - University), but the timing is horrible. It really bothers me and should all Tiger Nation that our coach loves a place we all HATE. I hope he has a separate agenda. All that said I would hate to be in a situation like so. Go Hogs!

Re: Disgusting!!

Oct 12, 2017, 8:59 PM

Take the foil hat off. It's fine.

Oct 12, 2017, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Disgusting!! ]

Stick with not bothering to log in

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2017, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Disgusting!! ]

How is the timing bad? We don't play that day, and we're on a bye week after that. It's not like he's going back just for the heck of it.

Oct 12, 2017, 10:37 PM

Guess only time will tell.
Either you guys don’t hate Alabama like I do (Because Dabo’s visit will certainly bring them media praise) or you can’t see past your Dabo Man crushes.

Oct 12, 2017, 11:21 PM

Or... you are delusional/paranoid, and he's just going to celebrate winning a national title 25 years ago, just like our heroes all come back every ~5 years to be recognized? The timing just happened to work out this year. He's not going anywhere.

Oct 12, 2017, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Disgusting!! ]

He's going to a Bama game, where he played, to celebrate something that was accomplished while he was playing there.

And it's Bama, not Scar. We don't hate them

He's still gonna come back and take Clemson to the playoffs for the 3rd year in a row!

Oct 13, 2017, 2:00 AM [ in reply to Disgusting!! ]

We all hate Bama?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used to like Auburn more than Alabama

Oct 13, 2017, 5:46 AM

until we played them both multiple times. Auburn fans are like coots, bama fans are much more like Clemson fans, gracious in winning or losing...well except for finebaum and his wife phyllis.

Oct 13, 2017, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Disgusting!! ]

I don't hate Bama, They've given Clemson their best coaches and none of them went back to Bama after they were done at Clemson. They've become Clemson men and remained in the town they know has home, as will Dabo. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't usually take the time to log in either but

Oct 13, 2017, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Disgusting!! ]

I will, to say...Stupid.

Oct 13, 2017, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Disgusting!! ]

Dabo loves Alabama, get over it! Dabo loves Clemson as well or more. But most of all he love Coach Stallings, and if Gene Stallings asks dabo to be somewhere he will be if it is possible. This may be the last public event Coach Stallings ever attends and Dabo will always honor him and his teammates.

Oct 13, 2017, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Disgusting!! ]

It's football. Be real. Clemson fans have always been above that and welcoming. That's what makes Clemson such a great university and atmosphere. We shouldn't HATE anybody. And honestly, I'm loving the idea of the tie-breaker with the two teams that have provided the most exciting National Championship games in years.

Oct 12, 2017, 9:31 PM

Think it's great Dabo will attend an important anniversary at his alma mater. Hope he has a great reunion with old friends.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know he will have a great time.***

Oct 12, 2017, 9:45 PM

Oct 12, 2017, 10:23 PM

This is really cool!!!!!

gotta pick up a bag of money

Oct 13, 2017, 6:14 AM

The next down payment on his move to Bama once Saban retires.

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and celebrate 2016 title***

Oct 13, 2017, 7:20 AM

Shrug. He was on the team folks. Nothing to see here.***

Oct 13, 2017, 8:15 AM

He's going bc Stallings almost died. Relax.***

Oct 13, 2017, 9:14 AM

No Mickey Conn??

Oct 13, 2017, 9:25 AM

NM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many turnovers did Miami have?

Oct 13, 2017, 3:07 PM

The video makes it look like 37

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic