Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Report: Former Clemson WR requests trade
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

FB Update: Report: Former Clemson WR requests trade

Oct 15, 2017, 9:49 PM

Report: Former Clemson WR requests trade

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Martavis just can't get right

Oct 15, 2017, 9:56 PM

Doubt he'll be in the league too much longer.

He just needs a fresh start

Oct 15, 2017, 10:05 PM

Pittsburgh is in year 1 of a 5 year QB purgatory. I'm sure it's his agent requesting this trade. Strategically, it's the right time.

Re: He just needs a fresh start

Oct 16, 2017, 7:09 AM

I have to agree that a trade would help Martavis a lot more than it could hurt him bc, a fresh start is exactly what he needs about now. When his now team, the Steeler's are only targeting a talent like Martavis with limited targets, it's past time to find another team that will use his elite talent!!! Martavis has had to put himself through a lot of changes to get himself straighten out, and if he feels that he is still being punished by his team, H&ll yes, move on to a fresh start with another team!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder if Martavis ever thought

Oct 15, 2017, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Martavis just can't get right ]

The Steelers may be unhappy with him. I mean with the 2 drug suspension and all.
Sounds like he can't get out of his own way.

A trade would help Martavis...

Oct 16, 2017, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Martavis just can't get right ]

Big Ben is locked in on Antonio Brown every time he drops back to pass. Meanwhile, his arm and decision making skills are fading into "bolivian". (Mike Tyson)

It's best that he have a fresh start somewhere else where he can be the playmaker that he is.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dead wrong on that, not his fault Roethlisberger is a has been***

Oct 16, 2017, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Martavis just can't get right ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Report: Former Clemson WR requests trade

Oct 15, 2017, 10:01 PM

Gifted player. Hope he gets his mind in sync with the real world. LOL

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Report: Former Clemson WR requests trade

Oct 15, 2017, 11:48 PM

Reports say that Steelers declined. Lastest news. He is a gifted player, seems to have gotten things right. Steelers have alot of WR's, one in particular that wants the ball all the time, Brown. Hanoffs to Bell, etc. Were expected last year. Now Bryant comes in and starts making big plays, disruption in the Locker room. All WR's want touches, and with a new draft pick WR that's just more to go around to a hungry and talented group. Besides, Ben is not playing his ball right now, that is just obvious to anyone. There are many teams that he would be very valubale to, tall, fast target with RAC ability. No wonder the Steelers declined. Just supporting Clemson players, everyone deserves a secomd chance. I watched the game, he's making plays. So, there is something else going on, maybe something as stated above. Keep your head down Bryant, keep working.

Go Tigers

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/steelers-martavis-bryant-is-reportedly-upset-with-role-requests-to-be-traded/

his mind is right, the Steelers has been QB isn't***

Oct 16, 2017, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Report: Former Clemson WR requests trade ]

Dude just keep your head down and work

Oct 15, 2017, 10:11 PM

You already left your team in a tough spot for getting suspended for stupid #### and now you start this? REALLY starting to look like a drama queen WR at a bad time. If you want a big second contract you need to look like a good teammate on the field and in the locker room.

I know Ben is struggling a bit he's still a good QB. Don't #### up and get sent to the browns. Bryant is one injury to Brown away from getting a #### ton of targets.

Roethlisberger is way past his good days, he stares down Antonio Brown every play***

Oct 16, 2017, 9:42 AM

I would say Panthers but they don't allow Clemson players

Oct 15, 2017, 10:26 PM

Apparently

Re: I would say Panthers but they don't allow Clemson players

Oct 15, 2017, 11:33 PM

It would be interesting if he went to Houston. Watson does not discriminate. He goes to whoever is open, and they like Clemson players having five now. Hard to understand the Panthers. You would think that they be interested in the orange being just down the road and having used Memorial Stadium for their first year.

Re: I would say Panthers but they don't allow Clemson players

Oct 16, 2017, 10:06 AM

One of my favorite Clemson players, Brentston Buckner, was drafted by the Steelers and eventually traded to the panthers, and ended up having five or so really good years here. Maybe MB will be the next in line. With the way Cam sails almost all of his throws he needs a tall, fast wr and I think he'd be a better fit than Kelvin, slow as molasses, Benjamin, but as far as more targets its highly doubtful.
The Panthers lack of Clemson players drafted is baffling and maddening, but I've just accepted it without having any idea why it is what it is.

He probably wants to be a Bronco***

Oct 15, 2017, 10:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was certain this was going to be Sammy***

Oct 16, 2017, 12:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

ditto***

Oct 16, 2017, 1:34 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Martavis has been playing good, Roethlisberger has regressed...

Oct 16, 2017, 9:37 AM

and only passes the ball to Antonio Brown. Bryant just being on the field has opened up more opportunities in the Steelers offense. Brown is a great receiver but throwing to one WR looks limits your scoring ability, which has been an issue with the Steelers.

Let's see if you can set a record in this thread for the

Oct 16, 2017, 9:46 AM

number of times you can post the exact same thing in slightly different ways.

will repeat as many times as posters are praying for his downfall...

Oct 16, 2017, 9:51 AM

and as many times posters show that they haven't been watching Steelers games and missing Bryant get open on a regular basis. Or maybe as many times until your family stops reproducing. Yeah that one, get your family to stop reproducing and I will never post again to satisfy your little whims

Re: will repeat as many times as posters are praying for his downfall...

Oct 16, 2017, 1:59 PM

link to posters "praying for his downfall"...

TIA

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

subconsciously I read it as Clemson WR wants to transfer

Oct 16, 2017, 1:55 PM

I need help. I need next Saturday to get here.

Houston needs talented receivers...

Oct 17, 2017, 1:38 AM

One more Clemson man down there might be what the doctor ordered. Just save room for Hunter...

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic