Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Photos: Clemson's NFL Pro Day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,992

FB Update: Photos: Clemson's NFL Pro Day

Mar 5, 2015, 4:57 PM

Photos: Clemson's NFL Pro Day

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Photos: Clemson's NFL Pro Day

Mar 5, 2015, 5:07 PM

Going to miss seeing many of these guys in Orange next year. Just hope Vic doesn't end up on the Falcons

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

What was Martin Jenkins' verticle?

Mar 5, 2015, 5:12 PM

Guy can fly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: FB Update: Photos: Clemson's NFL Pro Day

Mar 5, 2015, 5:21 PM

Figured Chip Kelly would be here.

He was on hand when Clemson's D absolutely ate Boston College's offense alive. Kelly was very good friends with BC's offensive coordinator and was on the BC sideline for that game. You know it opened his eyes when the Clemson defense on the field was probably as good as the one he had in Philly.

I've heard the term "skyrocketing stock" used on virtually all the Clemson defensive players...which, frankly, does not surprise me. Preliminary draft analysis from all the pundits somehow ranked all those juniors from FSU ahead of Clemson's guys...which was just plain BS from Minute 1. Clemson's defense was the most dominant unit in college football by a bunch this past year; FSU's was distinctly mediocre. Guys like Jarrett, Anthony, Williams, Peters, Steward, and Smith all seemed criminally underrated...which is coming out post-season now that the draft scrutiny has really intensified. Put under a microscope, people all collectively realizing just how good this bunch really was. Personally I think every senior starter - and a couple of the backups, like Barnes - we had is capable of playing in NFL.

You don't get the #1-by-a-mile defense in college football by accident. You get it by having really, really good players. It's refreshing to see that the NFL, belatedly, is catching on.

You know it'll do wonders for recruiting. Not that we really needed a ton of help there anyhow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,992
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic