Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Odell Beckham's emotional letter to Deshaun Watson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

FB Update: Odell Beckham's emotional letter to Deshaun Watson

Nov 3, 2017, 8:10 AM

Odell Beckham's emotional letter to Deshaun Watson

Houston Texans rookie Deshaun Watson will be out for the rest of his first NFL season as he tore his ACL and MCL in his right knee during a non-contact drill on Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Classiest thing I've seen from OBJ - ever

Nov 3, 2017, 8:16 AM

well done also

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Odell Beckham's emotional letter to Deshaun Watson

Nov 3, 2017, 8:19 AM

while a nice letter this bit of everybody weighing in on everyone elses life gets old. especially with the media publicizing it. No one cares

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

???

Nov 3, 2017, 8:34 AM

ODB does realize Deshaun already experience here AND handled it well, playing with it

While I tend to agree with that sentiment...

Nov 3, 2017, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Odell Beckham's emotional letter to Deshaun Watson ]

In regards to this present climate of “my thoughts on things are the most important thing ever”, I do think all this outpouring towards dw is an amazing endorsement of him as a person and athlete. All those other serious injuries we’ve seen in the nfl haven’t seemed to generate anything like this response.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: While I tend to agree with that sentiment...

Nov 3, 2017, 8:46 AM

If you want to out pour contact DW. Dont post some random thing for others to see to get attention for what a caring person you are

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who knows what his true intentions were, but I think

Nov 3, 2017, 8:56 AM

people are generally happier when they don't think the worst of other people's intentions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Who knows what his true intentions were, but I think

Nov 3, 2017, 9:31 AM

You touched on a great trith that I have only recently begun to inderstand. It is best for all of us to assume the best in people.

He sent him a text

Nov 3, 2017, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: While I tend to agree with that sentiment... ]

How you would have rather he poured out to dw?

Well said brother***

Nov 3, 2017, 10:51 AM [ in reply to While I tend to agree with that sentiment... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2017, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Odell Beckham's emotional letter to Deshaun Watson ]

It was some heartfelt sentiment from Beckham. Imo, encouragement is never misplaced and is never old. DW4 is a grinder. He'll be back as good as ever.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, isn't that the truth!***

Nov 3, 2017, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Odell Beckham's emotional letter to Deshaun Watson ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How crass of you.

Nov 3, 2017, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Odell Beckham's emotional letter to Deshaun Watson ]

Couldn't disagree more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't down play Odell's note to Mr. Watson

Nov 3, 2017, 5:45 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Odell Beckham's emotional letter to Deshaun Watson ]

Players are in a special fraternity. Especially after an injury. Believe that Odell's message came from the heart and acknowledge these guys respect each other's talents. Go Odell! Love the tweet. Can't wait for you and Deshawn to get back to the NFL.

Nice letter

Nov 3, 2017, 9:39 AM

I have not been an ODell fan, but this is a nice letter. Just goes to show that we are all complicated people. While I may not like some of his antics, this letter is evidence of a good heart.

Nov 3, 2017, 12:38 PM

Deshaun has always been a rock and he will overcome this! Keep your head up and heal! There is a reason for everything that we go through in life, and yes life is NOT fair at some point of time!!!!!! We all goes through some rough patches of life, but stay strong and focus because there is something much better that you are destine to achieve in life, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, HEAL GET BETTER! CU LOVES YOU!!!!!!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic