Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: NFL.com scouting report of Mackensie Alexander
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,227

FB Update: NFL.com scouting report of Mackensie Alexander

Feb 23, 2016, 9:25 AM

NFL.com scouting report of Mackensie Alexander

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Idiots!

Feb 23, 2016, 10:04 AM

The "oddity" that he didn't have any interceptions during his college career is pretty simple....opposing QBs stayed away from his side of the field. Morans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Idiots!

Feb 23, 2016, 10:35 AM

Totally agree!!

I think if he has the speed (I don't know what his 40/shuffle times are) he is a lock to be successful in the NFL. He is the best CB we have had in 15+ years in my view. What impressed me most was he NEVER took a play off. He was as focused and disciplined as any player who has ever suited up in a Clemson uniform. He truly changed how teams would play us as he took away the best WR they had. He will be missed next year but am happy he is about to realize his lifelong dream.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2016, 10:59 AM

I agree. The closest thing that we have had to a shut down corner. He was occasionally susceptible, but everyone gets burned once in a while. He gave Venables the ability to free up safeties when not concerned about helping Alexander. LOVED his focus. Wish him continued success and hope that he gets his degree.

Feb 23, 2016, 11:43 AM

If he had the same career in the SEC with the exact same tape he would be considered the number 1 corner, day 1 starter, shut down all pro by year 3. Those last 3 are more accurate scouting report.

Feb 23, 2016, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Idiots! ]

A great corner, no doubt about it and I am sure he will be successful. Interesting how immediately after a player decides to turn pro, everything is negative. Too short, too slow, ball skills. Sometimes I believe they really are idiots.

Re: FB Update: NFL.com scouting report of Mackensie Alexander

Feb 23, 2016, 12:26 PM

Gave up an avg of less than 1 catch per game and no TDs. I'll take yhat anytime.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: NFL.com scouting report of Mackensie Alexander

Feb 23, 2016, 4:47 PM

I suppose I would then ask, where did they evaluate the likes of Floyd from ND, Shepherd from OU, etc...because Mack made them look like 2nd string HS WRs when he matched up against them and shut them down. Screw measurables, which I guarantee he'll be fine, how does the kid execute his position when on the field - this kid did it better than any other CB in the country.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,227
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic