Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Latest ticket prices for National Title Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

FB Update: Latest ticket prices for National Title Game

Jan 5, 2016, 9:02 AM

Latest ticket prices for National Title Game

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tickets as low as $500 on stubhub now and dropping every day

Jan 5, 2016, 9:10 AM

I'm thinking you'll be able to get a ticket at the game for less than $200.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep thinking that***

Jan 5, 2016, 11:18 AM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Down to $475 now***

Jan 5, 2016, 11:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Keep thinking that***

Jan 5, 2016, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Keep thinking that*** ]

You will be able to, hours before kickoff they will drop...just like they did for orange bowl.....you could get a ticket for $26 45 min before kickoff

Re: Keep thinking that***

Jan 6, 2016, 6:35 PM

They will continue to fall. I consider myself an amateur ticket broker (do it on the side, sold over $50K in tickets this past year). Playoff tickets make it cheaper because that is one more road trip fans need to take (I understand ACCCG and SECCG for Bama were both day trips for many, but the idea is still the same). What makes this year so much different is that both teams are from the same area and playing across the country. Plenty of people bought tickets before getting a flight. That's not good when everyone is flying out of the same two airports to get to the game. Tickets are under $300 now. Lowers below $400. They will continue to fall (not sure what they will bottom out at, but these were around $500 two days ago before Clemson and Alabama distributed their tickets. Now, Clemson and Bama fans have received their tickets and there are nearly 3K more listed on stubhub, flooding the market even more.

This will be a breeze. Just don't buy a fake/invalid ticket.

Re: FB Update: Latest ticket prices for National Title Game

Jan 5, 2016, 11:43 AM

Lowest price on StubHub right now is $485 before broker fees. With fees you will be paying $572.70. Much better to buy from a reputable seller on eBay and cut out the middleman. PayPal's buyer protection plan now covers event tickets.

Jan 5, 2016, 1:10 PM

I need to know I'm getting a legitimate ticket. Maybe some experts can give some advice. Several of my friends have bought from StubHub and denied entry because someone else had already entered the game with the same ticket. I would hate to get the flight and hotel etc... and miss the game. Maybe eBay is an option like someone just mentioned. I guess you just take that chance. Maybe I can spend the money on a great catered dinner!

Jan 5, 2016, 8:20 PM

I had an extra ticket that I just sent to stubhub for placement. It is 100 percent legit. I can provide all my info on top of stubhub fan guarantee. Let me know and I will point you to it.

Jan 6, 2016, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Latest ticket prices for National Title Game ]

if anyone gets hosed on tickets, email me about going after the ticket broker and stub hub/seat geek/whatever. i'd be more than happy to sue a broker who's out there screwing people over.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic