Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: ESPN: Would Browns regret not taking Watson 1st overall?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

FB Update: ESPN: Would Browns regret not taking Watson 1st overall?

Jan 25, 2017, 1:33 PM

ESPN: Would Browns regret not taking Watson 1st overall?

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: ESPN: Would Browns regret not taking Watson 1st overall?

Jan 25, 2017, 2:08 PM

Stick with analyzing boxers in boxing Max Kellerman, you're not to smart when it comes to football. In fact, you're actually pretty stupid!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

does a bear regret not taking TP into the woods

Jan 25, 2017, 4:00 PM

well, eventually.

Jan 25, 2017, 4:11 PM

Kellerman has one of the most obnoxious voices I've ever heard. Him & Stephen A are a match made in heaven.

Jan 25, 2017, 5:38 PM

I hope the Browns listen to Kellerman. I want DW4 to fall like Aaron Rodgers did. Go to a team late 1st round that has a history of success, not failure. Pro sports are the only profession where you graduate as the best in your profession and "have to" go to work for the worst "company".

Graduate top of your class as an engineer, you go to work for one of the best companies/firms.

Graduate top of your class as an attorney, you go to one of the top law firms.

Graduate top of your class as a doctor, you go to one of the top practices/hospitals.

Not in the NFL. Just the opposite.

Please fall in the draft DW4.

I'll be praying for you.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That may be the case on venue, but the money is a huge

Jan 26, 2017, 10:49 AM

difference, even in the first round. We're talking about millions of dollars he would miss out on by falling down the board.

Huge mistake for them!

Jan 25, 2017, 11:26 PM

Great for DW4!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Huge mistake for them!

Jan 26, 2017, 8:46 AM

Brown's need to start with their lines. How many QB's has that franchise ruined? How many #1 picks can you have without eventually becoming a decent team. Obviously they've been doing it wrong. Trade the pick to get several, if I were the Browns.

Jan 26, 2017, 10:39 AM

I do agree. We've seen the same thing at Clemson when we have had stellar Specialty players, but we had been missing the OL, mainly. We now seem to be focussing on the interior lines, and see the success we've had. I would recommend the Browns do the same thing, plus I don't want DW4 to be with a sorry team. I guess I'm selfish.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2017, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Huge mistake for them! ]

I agree, that is 1 mistake I will pray that the Browns will make for DW4'S sake and for his NFL future!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he goes to Da Bears

Jan 26, 2017, 9:50 AM

They actually have most of the pieces in place. The quarterback position is one of few holes they need filled right now, and a good draft could bring them back if they know what they're doing.

Re: I hope he goes to Da Bears

Jan 26, 2017, 10:42 AM

That would be nice, and DW4 would get all the accolades with the resurgence of a once great franchise. Win-Win, IMO.

I truly hope they do

Jan 26, 2017, 4:46 PM

That means not only does he get stuck in Cleveland, but he has a great career as well. Although I will say, I think San Francisco would also want him, and as crappy as both ownerships are, at least Cleveland fans are not as big of a bunch of tools imo.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2017, 7:12 PM

I hope the Browns pass on him. He would be better served by a team that wants to win.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic