Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Dawkins joins ESPN's CFB Live to rewatch title game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,230

FB Update: Dawkins joins ESPN's CFB Live to rewatch title game

Jan 20, 2016, 12:02 PM

Dawkins joins ESPN's CFB Live to rewatch title game

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope they talk special teams...

Jan 20, 2016, 12:04 PM

I may be the only one, but I think it may have cost us the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blown coverages....

Jan 20, 2016, 12:20 PM

For The Loose!

Re: I hope they talk special teams...

Jan 20, 2016, 12:22 PM [ in reply to I hope they talk special teams... ]

May Have, we stayed pinned back close to our defending end zone on about every punt. When Bama would start on the 35-40 yard line about every time they got the ball. Take away just the one TD return, We win, take away onside kick, we win by two TDs. Between field position and TD return and onside kick, take that away we actually blow Bama out. We were the better team in the trenches, and that's where we was suppose to win the game at. And Saban had two or three coaches advising him on how to play us, LMAO, God Saban needed help to beat us!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

take away their 45 points & clemson wins by at least 40...

Jan 20, 2016, 12:26 PM

maybe mo.

there are some things that will more than likely be addressed. clemson would have been the first team ever to win a national title with a -TO margin?

up 14-7, ball in hand and serious momentum on our side, we give it back. it was a HUGH play in the game as well.

give bama some credit and clemson's staff/team has proven they can improve.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^this kind of analysis^^^

Jan 20, 2016, 12:28 PM

is why you a one of the top regs on tnet

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope they talk special teams...

Jan 20, 2016, 1:41 PM [ in reply to I hope they talk special teams... ]

Yeah! The only one plus about 20 million other people. No doubt the Tigers win the Natty had they played on specialty teams. Blocked field goal + lost onside kick + touchdown against on kickoff =
5 point loss. Dabo and company have to improve this immediately. They were able to get away with it against Louisville, NC State and UNC, but not against Alabama. A strong leg will solve many of their problems. Of course, better alignments and tackling on kickoffs would always help. And perhaps Clemson could break a few returns every once in a while.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one.

Jan 20, 2016, 2:04 PM [ in reply to I hope they talk special teams... ]

Because I'm sure it was Obama.

Re: FB Update: Dawkins joins ESPN's CFB Live to rewatch title game

Jan 20, 2016, 1:22 PM

An honest evaluation of most games shows we value special teams less than the others. I'd always joke it was ok for us to start on our own five, cause it just gave the offense a longer TD drive and accumulated yards for the stat chattering class. Special teams are offensive and defensive plays too. Please give special teams more emphasis!

As for Dawkins, what better than a former safety, graduate of the losing team, to discuss the conventional wisdom of the greatness of 'Bumma, against other secondaries. ....or is MY ESecPN bias showing?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Dawkins joins ESPN's CFB Live to rewatch title game

Jan 20, 2016, 3:27 PM

I hope that they show the Bammer DBs knocking our WRs down w no calls from the zebras.

Maybe we can avoid mistakes and win this time!***

Jan 20, 2016, 2:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bottom Line..TiGERS scr*wed uP by making too many mistakes!

Jan 20, 2016, 6:29 PM

Case closed...40-45!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dawkins was excellent - you could tell he

Jan 20, 2016, 9:28 PM

wanted to jump throughout that TV screen during replay and FIX IT!! Wish B Dawk could be a "special teams consultant"
next year. He GETS IT!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,230
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic