Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 25 of the All-Time AP Top 100
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 25 of the All-Time AP Top 100

Aug 2, 2016, 2:32 PM

Clemson ranked in Top 25 of the All-Time AP Top 100

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A very print media bias poll: Big 10, Southwest, SEC, etc.

Aug 2, 2016, 3:03 PM

We should have been ahead of Arkansas, Washington, MSU, and UCLA in football. Reminds me of
how the media chose national champions for decades, and who their perennial favorites were.

Seems kinda high for the coots.***

Aug 2, 2016, 3:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was thinking the same.

Aug 3, 2016, 1:00 AM

For having never won a NC, seldom ranked, They have a bad bowl record (on the rare occassions in their history, that they went) have never won a legit conference championship, It was only back circa 1993 when they won their first bowl game. It took a century in existance, yes 100 years, for them to win a single bowl game. They hold a distinction of ending the careers of a handful of legendary or nearly legendary coaches. Columbia tainted the careers and made them exit on a low note. This is due to the fact no one has EVER had any level of success there and maintained it. Up until a few ywars back theor all time record was below .500.

It wasnt very long ago that Brad Scott was fired after a 1-10 record. The next year, Lou "Daffy Duck" Holtz goes 0''fr, no win, nada, zip, goose egg. Over 2 seasons they had 1 win and 21 losses. They also hold a distinction for (I believe) losing to the Citadel, not once but twice since 1995. This is the same program that torn down their goalposts when they finally ended their misery, when they nearly yanked loss from the jaws of victory, against some peon school like Alaska State University for the blind, crippled, deaf, mute. It was like watching the movie "Wildcats", when their equipment was all busted upand mismatched uni's. yes they were THAT bad.

Maybe 10 years ago there was a list of the top 10 all-time worst college programs ever. Sakerlina was on that list, below Duke I believe.

So yeah I think thats a tad lofty. Also, they should be banned from competition until they get rid of the cream of the crop most ridiculous, entrance ever. It like hey look at our guys. They can run through a cloud of smoke produced by men holding fire extinguishers, while that #### mating call, chicken in a cage squawks, to let everyone know they are absolutely in the presence of one of the the Best of the Worst programs ever. And then the grand finale, shortly bef9re fan mass exodus, 2001 is piped in to grab your attention, much like a late night infomercial for the Banjo Minnow or that Sham-Wow guy would do. Dumbest entrance in the history of sports. Sakerlina SUX!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The hate is strong with this one.

Aug 3, 2016, 2:45 AM

Love it.

Definitely not a Coot...***

Aug 3, 2016, 8:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not too bad. We could move up a few after this year.***

Aug 2, 2016, 4:38 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic