Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson moves up in ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson moves up in ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25

May 10, 2016, 11:49 AM

Clemson moves up in ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plan for this season:

May 10, 2016, 12:55 PM

1.) Don't get beat deep.

2.) Good luck keeping up with our offense.

Re: Plan for this season:

May 10, 2016, 1:04 PM

Yes, three starters left early for the NFL draft. Hence, this means our coaching develops players early and with the talent playing BEHIND those starters ready to plug in, the defense will be ready. Jadar Johnson, Mark Fields, Codrea Tankersley, Van Smith, Korrin Wiggins, Tanner Muse, Marcus Edmunds are ready for their turn, and let's not forget the talent coming in like Simmons, Mullen, Turner and Wallace. No shortage of talent, just lacking some experience, and yes, I'm going to say it. They will all have a month of going against THE best offense in the nation. They won't see a better one all season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plan for this season:

May 11, 2016, 7:58 AM

Agreed! If our Defense can stop our Offense, then we have the best team in the country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tank aint gonna get beaat deep***

May 10, 2016, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Plan for this season: ]

Next time, vote Jabba like you're supposed to.

how is there movement in a pre-season poll???***

May 10, 2016, 3:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: how is there movement in a pre-season poll???***

May 11, 2016, 8:00 AM

Good question. It seems like somebody finally remembered our stellar depth, and what was predicted coming into last season and how that turned out. Maybe we finally are getting the respect we always wanted.

This team is built like Dabo designed it!

May 10, 2016, 8:40 PM

This team is balanced to expose your weakness with tempo, so by the time you figure it out we will be several touchdowns ahead.

Then Dabo will pound the rock down your throat until everybody gets in the box and then toss a touchdown.

He will run the clock out while scoring on you by whatever you leave open. I have a feeling this team will not play close games like last year.

I believe Dabo is much smarter than Jimbo on X's and O's. I really believe this team will be ready to punish FSU.

We have had good success with FSU considering the talent gap. Dabo has closed it, if we were close with less talent I believe we will put the payback we owe them for the beat down we took at Clemson three years ago.

Clemson 42
FSU 21

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: This team is built like Dabo designed it!

May 11, 2016, 8:02 AM

I agree! I think Dabo and this staff are very savvy, and now they have the tools to make that pay huge dividends. I hope there is a lot of payback we impose over the next many years.

Reloading

May 11, 2016, 7:56 AM

IMO, now it's reloading, instead of rebuilding. We will be just fine, and our ranking says others now see that in our program, too.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic