Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Cam Newton says Watson’s maturation as player ‘just unbelievable’
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

FB Update: Cam Newton says Watson’s maturation as player ‘just unbelievable’

Oct 11, 2017, 1:33 PM

Cam Newton says Watson’s maturation as player ‘just unbelievable’

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you should try it cam***

Oct 11, 2017, 1:48 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's complimenting DW4. Relax. Cam not staying in...

Oct 11, 2017, 2:16 PM

his place like you'd prefer?

Re: FB Update: Cam Newton says Watson’s maturation as player ‘just unbelievable’

Oct 11, 2017, 1:49 PM

Mighty good company DW4. To success vs Browns.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Cam Newton says Watson’s maturation as player ‘just unbelievable’

Oct 11, 2017, 3:10 PM

Cam is a very good athlete, but in maturity DW4 has blown by him!

Re: I read Watson’s 'maturation,' as something...

Oct 11, 2017, 3:16 PM

spelled similar. Even I was shocked.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 6:17 PM

Seeing how good DW4 has been doing after just a few weeks after seasoning opening for the NFL and now the starter for the Houston Texans, I'm wondering how many people inside of all these team that didn't have the power to say we must take DW4 as our first pick, how many of those guys saying now, I said that I would have taken Deshaun Watson as our #1 pick, but who am I that anybody should have listen to me. And they now say that every chance they get, but at the same time not trying to pisss anybody off bc, I do bet that a lot of those guys with the power to choose, are hating it right now watching DW4 playing as a starter like a pro QB...

I can say this, I have been sitting here most of the afternoon watching the games that DW4 has played this far as the Texans QB, After watching most of them, DW4 has actually had to by his own time to get plays off with his feet, and I don't think that the Texan OL is very good at all. A regular NFL drop back passer would get killed behind the Texan OL I do believe. If not for DW4's dual threat ability that he has, the Texans wouldn't have done as well as they have done without DW4. I know that the NFL is a much faster pace, but Texans OL, I don't think would be giving a Tom Brady enough time either. I would love to see what DW4 could do behind the Patriots OL, just saying!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic