Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Anthony signs his NFL contract with Saints
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,785

FB Update: Anthony signs his NFL contract with Saints

May 12, 2015, 7:13 PM

Anthony signs his NFL contract with Saints

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Anthony signs his NFL contract with Saints

May 13, 2015, 8:30 AM

This man is a great player, and I predict he will be a huge surprise for the Saints. He even looks like a fearless, focused leader. He was the "leader in the locker room" to whom the players showed the most respect, according to his team mates, and he will be that kind of leader on the field for NO, too, is my bet. Great get for them!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's rich!

May 13, 2015, 9:49 AM

Haha! love it.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: He's rich!

May 13, 2015, 1:43 PM

He is even richer than his coach that taught him how to be a Great Clemson LineBacker!!!! Good for him, and I'm sure he will be forever be grateful to Clemson and our coaching staff, as I'm absolutely sure they have all enjoyed having Stephone as a part of our Clemson FB family. Anthony is well deserving of everything he gets bc he has earned it all. Anthony is just one of many players that has come through Clemson this decade that has gotten us to where we're at today. Personally, I'm proud of everything he has accomplished at Clemson, and his accomplishment are the reason he is now an NFL rookie for the New Orleans Saints. I personally thank Stephone Anthony for becoming a Clemson Tiger!!!

The one person that I believe was responsible for Clemson's steady climb back into the top 10 of college football was CJ Spiller. Because CJ saw that Clemson was a great place for top recruits to come and play, and have a chance of getting into the the NFL. After CJ showed the nation's top recruits that Clemson had a big open door for them to walk through at a wonderful university where men are taught to be respectable men with great character as well as being taught to be great football players capable of playing at the top of the NFL. And I feel that Clemson's path to Stepone Anthony and all the other great players since CJ, it all began on the day that CJ announced to the country that Clemson was where he would be playing college FB. That was the day that Clemson's future changed for the good!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZpHJcBIX3U

Dabo Swinney said during his press conference that he called C.J. Spiller earlier this morning and told him the following.

"Hey Man, 9 years ago today, you changed Clemson. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for C.J. Spiller."

Spiller was one of the biggest high-profile recruits ever that Clemson was able to get out of the state of Florida.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How much guaranteed is always the biggest Q***

May 13, 2015, 11:25 AM

The Signing bonus is guaranteed.***

May 13, 2015, 11:26 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

May 13, 2015, 11:56 AM

And he aint even played his best ball yet. I look forward to watching him continue to progress.

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

May 13, 2015, 1:46 PM

Yep, and I don't think that Anthony will be one that we will have to worry about making the cut!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2015, 7:23 PM

Very nice Stephone... May you have a long and prosperous career and be smart with the cash!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,785
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic