Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Expectations?" The bar has been raised!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,490

"Expectations?" The bar has been raised!

Dec 13, 2017, 11:41 AM

There is no doubt ... the bar has been raised!

But, how high?

Have we reached the point where winning 10-11 games, but not reaching the playoffs will constitute a disappointing season?

Or ... for goodness sake ... have we actually reached the point (as suggested by some fans in earlier posts) where *not* winning the CFP will be viewed as a less than successful effort?

What is realistic to expect from the Clemson football program on a yearly basis now that the bar has been raised?

==============================================================================================

Personally, I will now be dissapointed in any season where we are *not* the Atlantic Division representative in the ACC Title Game.

If we represent the Atlantic, I will be disappointed if we don't win the ACC Title *most* years.

If we win the ACC, I will be dissappointed if we are *not* included in the CFP final four.

If we reach the CFP final four, I will then only be truly disappointed if we *don't* play our best ... win or lose.

Finally ... I will *always* be dissappointed in any loss to SCAR regardless of the outcome of the rest of the season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Expectations?" The bar has been raised!

Dec 13, 2017, 12:13 PM

The last thing I want to feel like is a Bammer. Pis$ed at 10 wins. I remember getting stoked at a peach bowl invite. I don't want to ever lose that feeling. This must be how CuTigerBob feels about the women in his life. ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"women"

Dec 13, 2017, 12:22 PM

lol
cutigerbob® wishes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

So everyone in the RAG is a girl?***

Dec 13, 2017, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: "Expectations?" The bar has been raised! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,490
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic