Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Exercised My Franchise Today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Exercised My Franchise Today

Oct 21, 2020, 6:43 PM

Pickens County currently has several places throughout the County were one can go and vote early. My daughter and I went to the one in Central. I was amazed at the number of people who are voting early. Also, the number of absentee voters is much larger this year. Those working the polls on Nov. 3 may not see the numbers they have seen in past years even though the total number of voters may be a record high based on what I have seen and heard.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will be there on voting Tuesday!

Oct 21, 2020, 6:51 PM

??????

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dropped the absentee ballot off in person today***

Oct 21, 2020, 8:16 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exercised My Franchise Today

Oct 21, 2020, 6:53 PM

I was there from Noon to 12:45. There were 15 to 20 in line ahead of me. When I left, there were about the same number in line.
I went by the Easley location yesterday, and there was probably 25 to 30 in line. Glad I waited until today to vote.
Lotta folks voting early.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I also voted early, for the first time ever, this year. The

Oct 21, 2020, 6:55 PM

one thing I didn't like is them asking me WHY I was voting early. I was tempted just to say "Because it is my right by law to do so?" But, instead, I told the truth, which is, my back will no longer allow me to stand in line for hours just to get to vote. I was in line behind 4 people when I voted early.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 7:03 PM

I already exercised mine. Unless this is code for something else. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 7:09 PM

Joe, is it like Chicago ? Can we go vote again on election day ?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 7:33 PM

Joe, is it like Chicago ? Can we go vote again on election day ?

In Chicago, the theme is "vote early and vote often". I'm sure my father in law is still voting and he passed away 25 years ago. To prove a point, he received a jury summons last year. Hope they are still trying to find him, since we never responded in anyway possible.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 6:28 PM

Chicago aka Daley Town. The native Americans named Daley Town / Chicago for a reason.

“The root word of “Chicago” actually comes from the Native Americans who originally lived in the area. ... However, the most accepted origin is a word from the dialect of the Algonquin language called “shikaakwa,” meaning “striped skunk” or “smelly onion”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depends on how many dead Democrats are in front of you.

Oct 21, 2020, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Exercised My Franchise Today ]

:(

Only if you're a Democrat***

Oct 21, 2020, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Exercised My Franchise Today ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Exercised My Franchise Today ]

I have my stack of ballots. Ya'll don't?

To bad

Oct 22, 2020, 5:19 PM

There isn’t a capable person in the mix,

^ Spiro Agnew

Oct 22, 2020, 5:32 PM

says hello!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ Spiro Agnew

Oct 22, 2020, 6:42 PM

FYI did you know Nixon passed over George H. W. Bush as the VP and picked Agnew. H W Bush never got over being passed over by Nixon. After You read more about the Bush family you may develop more respect for
George W. Bush.

If you want to read a Great book I recommend “ The Man Who Killed Kennedy “ it is an eye opener! It’s shows a true conspiracy to assassinate JFK and why. LBJ has blood all over his hands! And more women than JFK ever had.

The only vote

Oct 22, 2020, 7:50 PM

I ever felt good about was Ross Perot. American was to devoted to the two party system to allow a businessman to call the shots. Shame on you Dems and Reps!
The next dumb move was not electing Barry Goldwater. Biden and Trump “ain’t” got it!

Re: The only vote

Oct 23, 2020, 1:58 PM

No. It was good Goldwater lost to LBJ, otherwise the little girl picking daisies would have been nuked by the warmonger Barry. Oh my bad, LBJ bogged us down in Veeet Nam.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 7:55 PM

I tried to vote 3 times until a little old granny said watch it mister! Freakin pole watchers....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic